Disclaimer

Hi, I am the author of this story. Before you proceed I just wanted to point out some things.

1. I had attempted JEE in 2018, which was before NTA assuming the role of being the paper setter. I wrote this story well before that hence please understand if the pattern of the paper I am talking about is different than what you are preparing for now. I haven't been keeping tabs as of lately.

2. In the words of Jon Snow, 'I've fought...and I've failed'.  Yes, I did not make it through JEE. I had cleared my Mains but could not score decently in the Advanced. I myself had it kinda rough. 

3. Based on what I have written, I do get quite a few requests regarding how to prepare for the exam. And I have not been responding because, well...I don't think I am qualified enough as I never cleared the exam myself. 

Since people often look up to winners, I don't really think that my counsel would be well received, but I guess I can tell you what not to do, in order to win.

And for those who are here just to have some fun, relate to stuff and have a laugh, I welcome you! That's all I've wanted since I started writing this.

Anyways, that's all I wanted to say. Thank you for reading this!