I

---Harry's POV---

Harry goes through his creature inherience and finds out he is a vampire, everyone has lied to him and his friends were paid to be with him, from his vault, he is the lord of Potter, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Merlin. And heir to Slytherin, Black and Hogwarts but also master of death. Harry's parents were dark and Dumbledore killed them.

He has changed his look quite a bit. He has grown quite a bit 1,97 meters. He has piercings in his ears, nose, lip and left eyebrow. Harry has tattoos, for example the deathly hallows on the right side of his neck/right shoulder and a black rose on his left forearm.

(They looks like this👇)

Harry has bought new clothes and they all match his new look, his hair is back and messy

(Looks like this👇)

Now he is on his way to Malfoy manor to join the dark

(His clothes looks like this👇)

---Time skip------Harry's POV---I stand outside the Malfoy manor and goes trough the gate and walks in to the manor, I open the door and wonder why no one has come to stop me yet, that's when I am meet by the most wonderful sent, my submissive, he...

---Time skip---
---Harry's POV---
I stand outside the Malfoy manor and goes trough the gate and walks in to the manor, I open the door and wonder why no one has come to stop me yet, that's when I am meet by the most wonderful sent, my submissive, he is dark and is in this manor, I continue to walk and comes to the meeting room. I open the doors, look around the table were I see all wands at me.
"What a nice way to be welcomed with"
I smirk
"Who are you"
"Harry, my lord, and be kind and low your wands, I have no wand in my hands"
I see some of them drool over me and starts to lower their wands, my eyes goes over Snape and I know, he is my mate. I slowly walk over to him and I can see him struggling to keep his act as a dom, I whisper in his ear just so high he can hear me
"Hello there my little sub, how are you today"
"I..I'm f..fine thanks"
Oh I love the effect I have on him.
"How lovely baby boy"
I see a faint blush raise but he quickly puts it  under his mask
"See you soon"
I raise and walk trough Tom
"Good evening Tommy, how nice to meet you without you trying to kill me"
He sent a crucio on me but I don't react
"Who are you"
"I'm Harry as I said"
"Your last name?"
"I will tell you but you must listen to me after"
I get a nod in response
"I am Harry Potter"
Every wand, including Severus, is on me again. I give Severus a fake disappointed glare because I know he can feel that I am his dominant.
"My lord, I give you access to my mind to show you my reason I'm here without trying to kill you"
I lower my wards and let him see my childhood with the Dursley's, how the sorting hat wanted to put me in Slytherin, the fake prophecy and lastly when I found out Dumb-as-a-doors manipulations.
"Lower your wands"
Every one lowers their wands but Bellatrix says
"My lord, are sure, he is Harry Potter after all, the prophecy, I can kill him if you want"
"Are you questioning our lord, Bellatrix"
Tom glares at her and sent a new crucio on her
"Of course not my lord"
"Good now what do you want from us Potter"
"I want to be your equal, I want to take down the light and kill Dumbels"
"And why should I accept you as my equal"
"Give me your most skilled dueller, anyone except Severus"
"And why not Severus"
~He is my sub~
~Oh a speaker~
~Hello Nagini~
I see in the corner of my eye that Sev has a little problem in his pants from my hisses. I smirk.
"Okay, Bella you are going to duel him"
"Of course my lord"
We starts duelling and I win quite fast
"Okay Harry, I accept you as my equal"
He turns to the rest of his followers
"You are going to treat him as you treat me, he is going to defend himself, if something happens"
"Yes my lord"