The Run

Your POV
You fall on a root of a tree,you hear something move in the distance and see a boy with a carved smile come out with a knife. "Shit" you say to yourself as you get up quickly and start running as fast as you have ever ran in your life.Before you could react you get slammed into a tree a knife to your throat.
"You really thought you could put run me,Maybe you should GO TO SLEEP" the boy with a carved smile says. A tall man with no eyes,no mouth ,no face is revealed tentacles behind him.
"WHAT THE FUCK"You scream at the top of your lungs.He quickly teleports you to the mansion.
"I'm Slenderman call me Slendy, I've been watching you for quite a while welcome to your new home" with that Slenderman I mean Slendy was gone vanished in thin air.. You look around and make eye contact with a boy, he gives you a smile and walks forward to you.
"I'm Ben, who might you be cutie" he says giving you a friendly smirk.
"Why do you wanna know" you say as with your hands on your hips giving a small smile back.
"Ooo someone has a attitude" Ben says smiling as he walks to the Tv.You burst out in laughter and try to speak as a boy with orange goggles and a mouth guard walks in twitching.
"I-I wa..Was joking" you managed to get out while laughing you stop laughing within a second after you noticed the carved smile boy.
"W-What's w-w-wrong" The boy with orange glasses says while having twitches
"You" Off brand Joker says while standing up charging at you with his knife
You close your eyes and quickly open them realizing you had Him pinned to the wall and you were floating.Ben had left the room as you slowly regained your balance from floating. Everything starting to become blurry then everything was black...You wake up strapped to a bed you look up to see organs in jars you begin to panic and tried to get out of the straps. "Stop it"a strict deep voice says
"WHERE AM I LET ME GO OR SO HELP ME ILL GET MYSELF OUT"you yell
A scalpel goes to your throat and you see a man with a blue mask with black goo coming out where the eyes should be
"I told you to STOP next time you yell I'll kill you" the man spoke aggressively
You take a quick breath and say sweetly
"Why am I here"
"Because you don't know how to control your powers and Jeff cut your shoulder"
"Jeff?The carved smile dude or Orange glasses?"
"Jeff is the carved smile other one is Toby the one who brought you here."
"Who are you" you ask still strapped to the bed, you feel hands around your neck then everything goes black again.
You wake up in a bed you sit up
"MOTHERFUCKER"You scream getting up grabbing your samurai sword (Katana). You storm out of the room bumping shoulders with a girl with a clock for an eye. She faces you and scratches your eye, you bite her arm leaving her in pain you take off to the kitchen.
"Toby have you seen a boy with a blue and black mask" you ask panting
"Y..Y..Yes h-he's c-c-coming"
"Thanks Tob"you say smiling and hold your Katana close to you