One-shot

A/N: This chap was dedicated to ChaeYu's graduation day. 😊

I bet you guys can relate to this. lol Leave comments below! ☺

Reminders:

"This is for the vlive"
"This is for speaking mandarin"
"This is for speaking english"

...and reading this story is not good for your well being. lol

Enjoy!

🌱🌱🌱

After the ceremony and short interviews from the reporters, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung head back to their dorms immediately to celebrate with their members their most important day. When they arrived, the members told them to freshen up and change into their comfort clothes.

"Chaeng, " Tzuyu called out as they slowly removed their clothes while facing each other's back.

"Hm?" The latter hummed back.

"Do you have any idea what are we going to do today?" She asked as she changed onto her loose gray hoodie.

"I don't know, " Chaeyoung replied as she wore her shorts. "But maybe we're going out to eat? I'm hungry with all that ceremony and stuff. Reporters are also endless."

This made Tzuyu chuckle in agreement. "Yeah..."

"I'm done! Let's go?" Chaeyoung exclaimed excitedly.

Tzuyu was about to turn the doorknob when a knock came.

"Yes?" She answered.

"Are you done, Tzuyu-ah?"

Tzuyu heard Sana from the other side. She then quickly opened it.

"Yes, why?"

"Let's go!" Sana grinned and pulled her away from the little cub.

Tzuyu glanced at the small girl who was now being pulled by Mina towards the living room.

Tzuyu just let her unnie pulled her to where she likes. Besides, she's her crush after all. She likes it when Sana gives her attention despite being a robot herself. This makes her smile without knowing sometimes.

After they reached the other room, Tzuyu was baffled.

"Eh?"

The unnie-line room had a lot of ordered foods on a small table in front of Sana's bed.

"We're gonna do a mukbang!" Sana exclaimed happily. This made her confused even more.

"Eh? How about the others?"

Sana pulled her down to sit beside her on the floor. She then noticed their manager's phone clipped to a mini tripod currently on standby for a live broadcast.

"The others have their own thing to do outside the dorm with Chaeng, " Sana smiled as she busied her hands opening the lids of the ordered foods.

Tzuyu's brows furrowed in total confusion. "Wait, unnie. I didn't know we had a live schedule for today?"

Sana giggled. "Oh! It's because it's a surprise for you and Chaengie! We already thought about this a week ago and asked the managers to do some surprise for the two of you, " she paused as she bites the tip of the packaging and tears it open. "That's why we didn't go to your graduation ceremony because we are preparing these, " she then continued to arrange the bowls on the sides.

Tzuyu, on the other hand, became nervous all of a sudden. She is now alone with her crush after all.

"Where will the others go?" She asked while trying not to sound anxious.