The Bible Explained 8: Virgin (Alma) - What Does It Mean

The word 'virgin' or 'alma', by R.A.W. definition, means - Not fucking, neither have ever fucked, even though the body is ready for sexual intercourse.

The words 'sexual intercourse' may not be wholly prevalent because it has very many distinctions, however 'fucking' is more simplistic and 'actual' to the point.
Genesis 24:16 "And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her."
It must be understood that the term sexual intercourse has many variants, some of which are kissing sexually or 'tongue fucking'.
So the bible reads "virgin, neither had any man known her." Genesis 24:16.
This may be because sexual touching may be involved in knowing a person, and yet the virgin is not sexually penetrated.
The word 'virgin' is also synonymous with maiden, pure, uninhibited, young woman, and newly married. The reasons being are,
1) Children who are young, have bodies that are not ready for sex, and thus cannot fall into the category of any sexual acts.
2) Maiden, young women, and newly weds, would/could have kissed or touched men sexually, when in an intimate relationship, or would/could have in a sensual experimental manner, or may have been touched in such a manner, e.g holding hands, hand on bottom, touching the leg, etc., yet not having sexual intercourse at all.
3) Sexual penetration is inhibition.
So 'knowing' a person intimately, and having sex with a person are similar but having different degrees, for if you 'feel up' a woman, it is a form of light sex and yet not full sexual intercourse.
Yet 'virgin', and 'not knowing a person intimately', differ. This may be because knowing encompasses sex as light as sensual touching whilst being fully clothed, without even touching skin, but, taking someone's virginity is sexual inhibition.
Sexual inhibition can be visual, by touch, or by audio.

Can someone take their own virginity?

The answer to this question seems to be, 'it depends'.
1) If a person is bathing and happens to penetrate themselves for cleaning, then, no.
2) If a doctor penetrates a person for professional, non-sexual reasons, then, no.
3) If a person without penetrating, rubs, or massages themselves into a climax, then no.
4) If a person uses a foreign object(s), to penetrate themselves for sexual exploitation, or any sexual gratification, then, yes.
5) If a person rubs or masteurbates themselves and penetrates even a little, whilst thinking of another person as the person having sex with them, all the while being conscious and awake, then yes.
6) If a person rubs or masteurbates unconsciously, or whilst asleep, or subconsciously till they cum or climax, all that while thinking that someone is doing it to them, then no, and maybe yes. Depending on previous exposure. If previously exposed then it is joint with whatever it was that triggered such. If not previously exposed to anything such, but it 'feels good', then if the hymen is unbroken by the act, then no. If the hymen is broken, then even though being subconscious, yes. So the hymen does play parts in the orchestration.
7) If an animal or another living creature is used, whether conscious or subconscious, then yes.
8) If raped then, yes.
9) If a spiritual force has sex with a person then, yes.
Please note that in most of these circumstances, the hymen may not be broken, and yet that person is no longer a virgin.
So oral sex, anal sex, vaginal sex, lesbian sex, homosexual sex, beastality, and masturbation, whilst conscious, and whilst imagining someone doing it to you, all devirginalize to an extent.
The word virgin in in a prehistoric or ancient setting, means, 'free from sexual inhibition mentally, bodily,, and soul.
Today's people want to claim that they are oral virgins, anal virgins, vaginal virgins, virgins in their noses, virgins in their ears; just anything with a hole on their bodies. So inhibition therefore has little affect on them after all of that.
Today as well some claim that young prostitutes can still be virgins because of age alone, regardless of how many times or even ways that she has had sexual intercourse. This is very untrue.
After con-census with variant people, the word virgin is more understood as,
"A person who has not had any physical sexual acts done to them, neither is that person committing physical sexual act with any animal, object, or person.
So if a dog dry humps your foot, or if a person is fry humping you, this indeed can mentally, emotionally, and physically devirginize you.
To explain: When I was younger, I dry humped on a virgin. Nothing had happened but the dry hump. A day or two later the girl called me desperately wanting to come over for the full sexual experience. Another time a man fingered a young virgin, she later was having sex with two or three different men a day.
In these circumstances the young virgins went from innocent to the big town slut.
It is so apparent that sexual intimacy can devirginalize a persons mind before the body, and the body would follow.
Slutty minds may make slutty women; Thus the word virgin can extend from the mind down to the body of the person.
It is therefore extremely difficult in most worlds to find a very pure, sexually untouched person that is over the age of 16 years old in the new world.
Many women are therefore vexed or ashamed, and so would try to rationalize their devirginalized stated.