back

CHAPTER eight

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Drop by Drop
part1
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||Drop by Droppart1||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

•we need you, please come•
back
⚚⚚⚚

Bleu stared at her hands, she didn't know what to do. She looked down at the girl's body. A pool of blood spread around Cassandra's and Bleu's bodies. Bleu looked down at the blood smeared on her legs and brushed her hair out of her face only to smear the thick dark liquid on her cheek. Bleu took a deep shakey breath before she tore off down the street. She ran back to the house and pushed open the door. She was met by Gordie and Will. As soon as Bleu walked into the house she burst into the tears.

"I-I don't," She began to sob, this sound filled the house, waking Grizz and Allie up and causing them to come down the stairs. "I-I don't-I don't know what to do, Gordie."

Grizz walked around the corner, with Allie not far behind. Will got up from the couch to comfort Bleu but Grizz beat him to it. Grizz turned Bleu to look at him. Grizz brushed hair out of her face to reveal the smeared blood. He ran his finger along it as an attempt to get it off her face.

"Bleu, what happened." he asked with a soft and calm voice.

Bleu looked around at the people who were waiting for her answer, she looked at Allie, then back at Grizz. Bleu took a deep breath.

"She's dead."

"Who's dead?" Gordie asked while touching Bleu's arm.

Bleu turned and looked at him and he eyes filled with tears again. "Cassandra. Cassandra is dead."

"She's fucking dead." Bleu whispered as Grizz wrapped his arms around her and she buried her face in his shirt. She began to cry again and when she eventually pulled away Allie was out of sight.

"I didn't do anything, I swear. I heard a gunshot and then I came around the corner and-"

"We believe you Bleu." Will said.

"We can't tell anyone." Gordie said as Grizz released his grip on Bleu and the room became silent.

Grizz turned to Gordie as Bleu hide her face in Grizz's shoulder.

"What?" Grizz asked facing Gordie.

"We can't tell people that she found her." Gordie continued. "Bleu it's up to you. we all know that you were feeding Cassandra those ideas behind closed doors. you have to lead us. Allie is going to need time, and she can help eventually but, for right now it has to be you."