《 15 》

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀs ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER FIFTEEN• ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Five whole minutes have passed of you just on top of Taehyung making out with him. Every time you kept trying to take his shirt off or keep going further he would stop you just to keep on teasing you.

"Just let me take it off already." You huff.

"What's the fun in that?" Taehyung pulls you back down and tries to kiss you again but you move away.

"Not fair." You pout. "I'm only in my underwear and you're fully clothed."

"Fine." Taehyung pulls his shirt over his head and you smile triumphantly.

He turns both of you around and presses his weight comfortably on you. Taehyung grinds himself against your clothed core and you let out a shaky breath.

"Taehyung the kids and the boys will be home soon." You remind. "Hurry."

Taehyung finally takes his dress pants and boxers off. He rips off your panties and you roll your eyes.

"Was that necessary?"

"Kind of." Taehyung smirks.

He positions himself at your entrance before roughly pushing himself inside. You wrap your arms around his shoulders and run your hand through his hair.

"F-fuck you're so wet just from kissing me."

His lips move down to place open-mouthed kisses along the side of your jaw and down your neck. Taehyung's hands grip your hips tightly, his hips having a mind of their own as he pounds into you relentlessly.

His thrusts slow down and you think he's close, but he's not. Again with the teasing—moving in and out painfully slow.

"Let's take this slow princess." He whispers. "I want to show you how much I love you."

"Oh God," You mutter. "Fuck... just like that."

You throw your head back and close your eyes tightly in pleasure. He leans down so your forehead presses against his own as he thrust into you deeply but still keeping a slow pace.

"Keep your eyes on me, baby. I wanna see your eyes." Taehyung urges.

Your eyes slowly flutter open and he smiles.