together

CHAPTER nine

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Drop by Drop
part2
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||Drop by Droppart2||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

•we can't do this unless we're•
together
⚚⚚⚚

Bleu walked up the stairs and before she could make it to her room she looked over and saw Allie. She pushed the door open and entered the room.

"Hey." She whispered and Allie looked over at her.

She didn't respond.

"Uh, I thought that I should tell you that the boys want me to take Cassandra's spot. As 'leader', I mean." Allie looked over her shoulder as Bleu spoke. "I don't want it though."

Bleu reassured the girl. Allie turned around in her bed to face Bleu.

"You should do it. I mean, we all know I can't do it. I'm still grieving. I'll just make the situation worse."

"Allie, come on, you wanted this so badly a week ago." Bleu protested. Allie said nothing.

"... We do it together." Allie said after she was silent for a second. "We've always been better together, Bleu."

Bleu looked at Allie and raised her eyebrows. She could see how scared Allie was of the idea of leading, alone.

"We lead together." Allie threw out her idea again.

"No, Allie. I-I can't." Bleu said before leaving Allie alone in her room. They wouldn't listen to her. Half of them didn't even know who she was.

~~~

The next night when Bleu came back to the house where Grizz, Allie, Will, Luke, Helena, Gordie, and herself were staying she went straight to her room. She took off the shirt she had on and left herself in a black tank top and jeans. Grizz was already in the room laying on the bed. Bleu went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

"How was today?" Grizz asked.

"It was weird." Bleu said as she turned around. "Bad."

Grizz got up from the bed and looked at her. Bleu took off her shoes and threw them in the closet.

"You know, Brandon Eggles?" Bleu asked as she closed the closet door.

"Yeah, he barfed at the sports banquet." Grizz said as he laughed a little.

"That's not funny." Bleu said as she hit him and walked by him. "He was walking around with a gun hanging out his pants today like it was no big deal."