Chapter 1: Flashback To Now

Earth year 1324

Thalia was born in the real world to young beautiful women. Thalia was born on May 18, 1324. When she was born she didn't look human, she looked like an elf from children stories. Her mother had no idea why she would like that since the father was human. But what she didn't know was that Thalia's father wasn't from this world. He was from a place no one could get to....

Tython year Unknown

At the temple a young man was training with his master, but it wasn't going well. As he trained with his master he was thinking about the trip he had gone on just few months ago. He was thinking about his child that he would never get to meet. This was going to be hard on him and he had no idea as hard it would be...

Earth year 1376

"Mother? Why won't you tell me about my father," Thalia, asked as she followed her mother to the thrown room. Her mother turned to her and said, "Your father, isn't to spoke about ever again. Do I make myself clear?" Thalia, just nodded her head then bowed to her mother before walking away from her. When she got back her room she saw a man standing her room. She didn't do anything, but said "Can I help you sir?" The man turned to Thalia and was sopprised to see that she looked more like an elf then human. " Sir?" Thalia, spoke again unsure if he was going to saying to her. "No, there is nothing you can help me with...." he said as he walked her. Thalia stopped him and said " Sir, I may not know you, but you seem so...I don't know...like I've meet you somewhere before." The man smiled and spoke " You have my dear. I'm the one you hear in your head when you need your fathers help most." "Your my father?! Why'd you leave me and mother all those years ago?" She asked wanting to know why. He didn't answer right away, but let Thalia yell at him. As she yelled at him something inside Thalia started come up inside her. It was a power that she had no idea that she had inside her. "My dear you have to calm down before something happens." He told her, but that didn't help at all. All of sudden her father off the floor up in the air. Thalia had no idea how she did that, but she didn't care as of right now...

"Thalia, let me down. I'll explan why I wasn't there for you as you grew up." He said to her and that helped because Thalia let him down. "Alright, I'm listening," she spoke as she was calming down now, but not as much as she should. In her mind she wasn't sure if she should trust her father, but he was the only one to explan why he wasn't there for her. She tried to ask her mother, but her mother would never answer so, she stopped trying to ask her why.

Tython year Unknown

Back on Tython Thalia's father was wishing she could be here with him so, he could tech Thalia how to control her power that she had within her.

Earth year 1399

As the years went on Thalia was starting to understand her powers that she had, but never told her mother because she wasn't sure what she would say. As she was practicing her powers her mother walked in. She had no idea how she was going to explan what she was doing. She was scared to tell her mother because she was never supportive of her when she didn't want to take the throne when it was time. What she didn't know was that her mother had been talking with her father for months now.

"Mother, is there something you need?" Thalia had asked her mother. "No, but someone is here to see you." Her mother said as they both walked to throne room. Thalia felt who it was and ran to her father and hugged him smilling. "I'm so, glad you come father." She said, but didn't know that she was going to have to leave Earth and go somewhere else. "Thalia, I'm here because you are in dangour and youhave to leave Earth and go somewhere else. I'll be going with you, but you won't be able to call me father." Thalia looked at her mother then her father. She wasn't happy to hear this, but spoke and said, " I will not be leaving Earth anytine soon mother and father. My place is here and will always be here. I'm sorry to say that, but I'm not leaving and that's final. Do I make myself clear?"

Coruscont year 0BBY

The rise of the empire. The day all jedi lost their home and freedom. With the dangours of the empire no jedi was safe at all. If someone was found holding a jedi with them it could end up badly. The nights become long and just a waiting game for hours. Not many Jedi lived the during the attack on the jedi temple just a few nights ago.

Earth year 1399

"Father, what are you talking about?" Thalia asked her father as she stood in the throne room with her mother. "There are people who are out to get you and you need to leave Earth and come to my Galaxy." Her father told her as he could see that Thalia was getting upset hearing this from him. " I haven't worked all my life to run now father. I'm not leaving Earth not in a thounsdan of years. So, go back to your world and leave me any mother alone if you know what's best for you." She said angery as she spoke with her father and her eyes changed from blue to yellow telling him that it was already to late for her. "Very well my daughter I will leave." When he said that Thalai had no reaction of love to him whatsoever. This sadden him as he knew that he had just lost his daughters love and may never get it back ever again.

Endor

"Luke are you sure that going up agenst Vader is such a good idea?" Leia asked as she stood with luke. "I have to Leia, he's my father and I know I can bring him back from the dark side to the light." "Your father?" "Leia, I know you have a bad feeling about this, but I have to try at less. I'll be alright." Luke told his sister. Once luke told Leia as to what he was doing he left and went face Vader alone. He had no idea what the out come would be, but he had to try and even if he wasn't able to bring his father back to the light at could at less know that he did his best.

"Luke, help me take off this mask." Anakin said to his son. "But, you'll die." Luke said as he was looking at his fatehr. "Nothing, can...stop that...now my son." Anakin spoke softly as he strugled to bring air to his lungs. "Let....me look at...you with my...own eyes." He said to Luke. Luke did as his father asked and took off his father's mask. "Tell...your sister...you were right...about me." Anakin said and closed his eyes as he layed his head back. "May the force be with you father." Luke said to his father knowing that he became one with the force like Obi-wan and Yoda.

Coruscant New Republic

Thalia was now in the world her father wished for her to lived in. It was so, different for her as she wasn't used to being with others who could do what she could do. She knew that it would take some time to get used to living in a galaxy like this, but she wasn't complaning as she was happy, but she wished she had gone with her father when he was still alive. Thalia never got the chance to tell him she was sorry and how much she loved him. "Thalia? Are you alright?" Luke had asked as he could tell that she needed to be with someone, but wasn't sure how to ask. "I'll be fine Luke, but thank you for asking." "Thalia, you're not alone here and there is nothing that can harm you in this temple." Luke told her. "I know Luke, but I just need time to myself right now if you don't mind." She said as she turned to face Luke. "Very well Thalia. I hope to see you later." He said before walkig away and going back to his studen.

Thalia wanted to be alone, but wasn't sure if she should be at this time right now as she was feeling upset and unsure on how to control of her powers that she had.

It has been over thirty years now and Thalia was the next grandmaster that would run the jedi order now that Luke had left the order and started his our family in the midrim of the galazy.