▹ The old ladies

George had made some friends in Malta. He had been exploring with of course the camera crew when he was approached by two old ladies who claimed that their granddaughters were back home in America and were really big fans. Somehow, expanding from a conversation about their grandchildren, George ended up walking around with two old ladies on his arms.

"You're a very handsome young man." Said the woman Barbra. "And I know for a fact you have girls breaking down your door, my granddaughter being one of them." George and Barbra leaned in close to each other giggling.

The camera man followed behind, questioning just how the hell George managed to get himself into these situations. The other lady known as Matilda, tugged on George's arms as a plot to get his attention, which she succeeded in as he turned to look at her.

"Can I take a picture with you to send to my granddaughter." George was reluctant, but he did want to see her granddaughters reaction so, he posed with both of the old ladies as the camera man took the pictures for them. George watched eagerly over Matilda's shoulder as she sent the photo with a text message saying.

'We made a new friend, isn't he handsome?'

A reply came through almost instantly with the granddaughter freaking out. Suddenly, the phone froze and a FaceTime call came through. George gently took the phone and answered the call, even though he knew how much trouble he was going to be in. The girl clearly expected to see her grandmother and let out an inhuman noise, falling back on her bed wide eyed. George now had a few of her ceiling.

"George..." the girl breathed, finally regaining her composure. "Why the hell are you hanging out with my 72 year old grandmother and her 71 year old best friend on their vacation? You're meant to be like I don't know, doing famous boy things with your famous boy squad."

That made him giggle.

Famous boy squad.

"I dont know how this happened but your grandmother and Barbra are my new best friends. I've decided. Nice hair by the way," he teased after noticing the very messy bun which had hair sticking up out of it.

If she wasn't embarrassed before, she was now.

"George I love you!"

"I love you too."

"Back off Lauren, he's mine. I'll see you when I get home, bye. Love you." The phone call cut off and Matilda stuffed the phone into her bag, wrapping her arm back around George and Barbra did the same. "Now what did you say about dinner?"

Nobody was really surprised when George showed up at the restaurant BTS were supposed to be eating at, with two old women on his arms. The boys gawked and the staff simply just face palmed, just another day of knowing the one and only George Lee.

"Boys. This is Barbra and Matilda. They're my new friends, they told me I'm cute and gave me hugs because I was cold so that means they're automatically upgraded to my bestie. If you have s problem please forward it to my inbox and I will delete it later. Thank you," George explained in Korean before turning to the women. Surprisingly, the staff brought too extra chairs for them to sit down, but George didn't miss the look that his manager gave him.

He responded with a cheesy smile.

"Only you could go out for twenty minutes and come back with two women you met most likely 25 seconds ago," Jimin shook his head in amusement before holding out his hand. "Hello, I'm Jimin."

"Oh what a handsome boy you are! Ah, Jimin you're the one my granddaughter had a mental breakdown over." George bit back his giggle as he lifted up the menu. Jimin nodded along, only really getting half of what she said.

"Ahh which one of you is Jungkook?" Barbra asked and George smirked when Jungkook raised his hand. "George tells me you twerk to Ariana Grande songs when nobody is listening? I'll tell you boy, I couldn't relate more! She has some very good booty shaking songs." Barbra laughed.

"Oh yes! When she screams the lyrics Break Free my booty is free from the sofa and is-"

"Okay, how about you order and I'll pay for your meals?" George suggested, cutting off her sentence. Matilda didn't seem to mind as her eyes lit up at the mention of free food. Leaning over, she pinched his cheeks making George giggle. "Lovely boy. You treat me better than my husband does."

George chuckled in response as the waiter approached. The boys were biting back their laughter at George's new best friends.

There's only George that could pull this stuff off.