▹ George's birthday surprise.

This dates back to January on George's birthday. Again, I will use the international age.

▹ ▹ ▹

It was 12 Am in Singapore, meaning that it was officially George's birthday. He was officially turning 25 which he didn't know whether to be dreading or excited about. The boys had a show today, and George was more excited about that than the actual day itself because he got to spend it with his favourite people, the boys and ARMY, though he was upset that his family couldn't see him. He was laying in bed, completely knocked out when the door opened and lights flickered on. George was barely conscious as the familiar tune of Happy Birthday echoed around the room. Jimin held a small cupcake in his hands, whilst Jungkook filmed the Vlive. The boys crowded around the bed, Hoseok crawled onto mattress and helped a confused George sit up. Hoseok kissed his forehead whilst George blinked rapidly.

"Who's birthday is it?" The group roared with laughter as did ARMY's who were watching the live. Trust George to be the one to forget his own birthday. George couldn't seem to quite grasp why everyone was laughing until he was a little bit more awake. He looked at Hoseok who melted at the sight of the tired boy, the palm of his hand came down to rest against the crown of George's head and smoothed down the messy strands. "It's mine?"

"It's your birthday," Namjoon confirmed with his dimpled smile.

George grinned even wider when he saw Jungkook holding the live and he waved to the camera. "Hi, Army! I love you!" He finished it off with a cock of his head and a finger heart.

Jimin perched on the edge of the bed and held the cupcake out for him with the sweetest smile he could possibly muster, he motioned for George to blow the candle out. The cupcake was chocolate and had a swirl of chocolate icing on the top along with chocolate sprinkles. There was also a small lit candle in the icing. He closed his eyes and blew out the candle, the boys clapped and cheered as George sat back and leaned against Hoseok.

"We will provide you with a bigger cake later."

The boys stayed and chatted to the fans for a little longer before they decided that they needed to get some sleep. Jimin crawled into the other bed beside George and the boys flicked the light off as they left the room.

"Night Hyung, happy birthday!"

George chuckled. "Night Jimin, thank you."

George's day had been filled with lots of hugs, well wishes and smiles and now, he had an even bigger smile on his face as he stood in front of the large crowd chanting. He was breathless from the performance they had just given and was trying to catch his breath whilst the others talked to the crowd. Namjoon took control of the talking. George took a sip of cold water, relieved as the cold sensation ran down his throat and settled in his stomach. However, he was caught off guard when his name echoed around the stadium.

"Today is George's birthday!" The crowd screamed ten times louder, shocking George slightly. Hoseok grabbed his hand and lead him to the centre of the stage where Namjoon then threw an arm around him.  "George, you're a year older. We've seen you grow into this semi-mature - you still act like a toddler - kindhearted, talented boy who puts 100% effort in any task he's given. You're always down to help us when we're sad and you put a lot of work into making our birthdays special, so the boys and I wanted to do something for you in return." George furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "But first, can we have the entire stadium sing a big happy birthday to George with us?"

When the crowd roared, they had their answer. Namjoon counted down from 3 and the boys surrounded George. Jimin pulled him into a back hug, Jungkook and Taehyung kneeled in front of him, grabbing his hands, Jin, Suga and Hoseok stood at the side of him and Namjoon had his arm around him. When Namjoon finished counting, the crowd, as well as the boys, sang Happy Birthday to George together, the army bombs raised high painting the crowd the deep blue colour he loved so much.

When the song came to an end, George noticed that Yoongi was holding a blindfold. George furrowed his eyebrows and glanced at Namjoon who was no longer beside him. Suddenly, he felt two arms on his shoulders. He turned to face Yoongi who slid the blindfold over his brown eyes. George didn't object, he semi-trusted the boys not to hurt him. Loud squeals took over the stadium making George jolt slightly. He felt something or somethings wrap around his waist. Suddenly, the blindfold was ripped off and he was met with the face of his youngest sibling. Areum. He didn't recognize her at first and just stared blankly at the toddler. He hadn't yet had the pleasure of meeting the two new additions to his family.

His parents had recently adopted a 3-year-old and a 2-month-old. With George being on tour, he hadn't gotten the pleasure of meeting them yet. Looking down, he spotted his two six-year-old twin brothers as well as a smaller girl who was hugging his leg. Behind them stood his Father who had tears in his eyes as well as his stepmother, who was smiling warmly at him. Jimin was the one holding Areum in front of him. Grinning, George took the two-month-old who clutched onto his shirt - she had been introduced to him over facetime, as had the 3-year-old, Aera.

The crowd were going wild as the twin boys ran towards the other members, who they were familiar with. Geonho ran straight for Jin and Geonsik ran to Jungkook and Hoseok. Aera looked up at George and held her hands up, indicating for him to pick her up. George passed the youngest sibling to his step Mother and lifted the 3-year-old up into his arms. She poked his dimple with her fingers before letting out a small giggle. George shared a hug with his father and then his stepmother, who was seemingly surprised until she remembered that he was trying to get along with her.

"Happy birthday, son. 25 years old, where has the time gone?" His father kissed his cheek and rubbed his back.

Needless to say, this was definitely a birthday to remember for George.