《 16 》

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
ᴊᴜɴɢ ʜᴏsᴇᴏᴋ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER SIXTEEN• ᴊᴜɴɢ ʜᴏsᴇᴏᴋ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Taehyung knocks at your open door which causes you to slightly jump. You turn around and look at him.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." Taehyung apologizes. "Everyone's already over there. Are you ready?"

"I don't think I will ever be ready for a funeral." You answer softly.

Taehyung walks over to you and takes your hand, "I'm here with you. We'll get through this together."

• • • •

You stood with Taehyung and your children. You were all at a funeral home waiting for your turn with Hoseok. Everyone agreed to have a moment alone with him even if you were just going to be talking to a closed casket.

Jungkook came out of the room, eyes bloodshot from how much he had cried all night.

"You go," Taehyung whispers to you.

"Are you sure? You're the last of the boys and you were his friend longer." You reply.

"I just need a few more moments."

"Of course." You kiss his cheek and slowly walk into the room.

At the end of the room, you saw the glossy white casket. You sigh and close the door before walking to it. You run your hand above the casket and sigh. The tears in your eyes quickly overflow and fall down your cheeks.

"You didn't deserve this, Hobi." You whisper. "You deserved so much more." You sigh deeply, "Thank you for everything. For being there for me, for listening, for caring, for being trustworthy, and in all... for being you. I'll miss you my beautiful sunshine."

You chuckle thinking about the conversation you had with him a few days prior.

"And don't worry, your position as godfather will always be reserved." You lean down to kiss his casket. "Thank you, Jung Hoseok. I love you. I'll never forget you. Ever."

You wipe your tears before exiting the room and returning to your kids and Taehyung. He waits a few minutes then goes in. Moments go by and you all wait patiently for Taehyung to finish.

"God I fucking hate funerals." A voice you haven't heard in the longest comments.

Everyone looks at the entrance door and all pairs of eyes widen.

"Am I not going to get a 'hello' from you guys?"

"Yoongi!" Jungkook shouts before running into his arms.