Reunions

Olivia's POV

"Quill where are we going ?"

"The planet Titan . Nebula sent us a voice message through that machine saying that's where Thanos will be"

"Right . Did you just say Nebula?"

"Yeah . You know her?"

"'No but when Thanos first took me she was there in the room I was locked in and she was dismantled"

"She's a bit of a sadist but she a little nicer now well compared to before of course"

I just nodded as I knew nothing about Nebula at all except what she looked like .

"Right off to planet Titan we go"

As I expected me and Quill who I had found outs first name was Peter got along perfectly well .

***************

We had been on the planet Titan for around a hour and had seen no signs of Thanos , Gamora or Nebula .

A short while later I saw a medium sized ship in the sky however it looked like it was about to crash and like I had suspected it did .

I looked at Quill as he said

"Thanos?"

"No his ship is a lot bigger unless it's a transport ship"

"Well let's check it out"

"Of course"

I watched as Quill put on his mask and I guess you could say he blasted through the floor of the ship .

Mantis , Drax and I followed closely after him . I saw Quill getting shot at and turned to look at the culprit and saw one of my dads iron man suits which meant only one thing .......... that was my dad .

I had to stop this as I couldn't let Quill kill my dad or my dad kill Quill as I'm pretty sure both are against Thanos .

I would be rather shocked if my dad was on Thano's side but I knew he wouldn't be considering he is all about saving the world and was part of the avengers Well was I mean they kind of broke up since my Dad's and Steve's disagreement which I had no part in as that was when I left to Asgard to see Thor .

"STOP FIGHTING"

This caused Quill and my dad to look at me . Thankfully the pair of them stopped fighting and I saw my father make the head part of his suit disappear .

"Olivia?"

"Hi dad"

"Where have you been all this time?"

"Well as you know I went to visit Thor then it turns out Loki was alive and Thor had a sister called Hela . A lot happened and Loki is dead for real this time . Thanos invaded the ship we was on and took me then I got away with these guys"

My dad then engulfed me in a hug which I happily returned as I had been wanting to see him for what felt like forever .

"Just tell me later Olivia . I'm glad to finally see you again"

"As am I too see you"

I felt 5 pairs of eyes watching me reunite with my dad . Three of them been Quill , Mantis and Drax . One been the teenage boy I've only met once or twice called Peter Parker and the last been a man I had never seen before but judging by the recent fight he seemed to know magic .

"—— right sorry to ruin the moment but Olivia ? This dude is your dad?"

I turned my head to look at Quill who had just asked me that question and replied

"Yeah that's him"

"Is he working for Thanos?"

I turned to look at my dad before saying

"Dad? Are you working for Thanos?"

"No are you ? Are they ?"

"No of course not and neither are they . We are trying to get Gamora back as Thanos took her"

My dad turned towards Quill and said to him

"Because we are all against Thanos should we just wait for him here?"

"Looks like that's all we can do"

************************

We all waited for Thanos whilst making sure we would be out of sight when he arrived except for the man who's name I had found out to be Stephan Strange as he was sat on a rock waiting for Thanos .

I just hoped Thanos wouldn't find a way to threaten someone's life for the Time stone like how he threatened Thor's life so Loki would give him the Tessaract.

However a dark blue cloud appeared a good 20 meters infront of Stephan only to reveal Thanos around 5 seconds later .

Deep down I knew I missed having Thanos as company but I would never admit that to anyone or myself and I couldn't let feelings get in the way as I knew Thanos was in the wrong and needed to be stopped .

"Oh yeah you look like a Thanos"
Stephan said .

After much rambling I had found out that the planet Titan which now looked like trash use to be Thano's home . He even used the reality stone which showed us what it use to look like which was indeed beautiful .

I scoffed as I heard Thanos say

"Once I have all six stones I could just simply snap my fingers and half the worlds populations would cease to exist"

"And then what ?"

"I finally rest and watch the sunrise on a grateful universe"

I began to understand why Thanos was known as the Mad Titan as he said this phrase .

Sorry for the Shorter chapter than usual but I assure you it leads up to the next one :)