Chapter 1

Sierra's POV
"Hey bitch why don't you go kill your self." Slut #1 said. I turn to her, "if I did that, who would protect the homeless from sluts like you?" My answer pissed her off, cuz the next thing I knew, a rock was heading straight for my face.

Luckily I have fast reflexes and moved in time before the rock hit me. What I didn't expect to hear, was a bang and an 'ow' from the locker. 'I know that voice.' I open the locker to see my older sister stuck. "Artemis? What are you doing in there?"

"Having a party, what's it look like I'm doing?" She said sarcastically. After helping her out, I glance behind me to see the sluts leaving. "Thanks. By the way, did you really have to call her a slut?"

I shrug, "so? Mom is always telling us to speak our mind. Besides the whole school knows it's true, so what's the point of hiding what I think of her?"

"I guess you're right, but still. You know missy will spread rumors about you." Honestly I could care less about that. Everyone knows I ignore rumors weather they're about me or someone else. It's only when the rumors are about my family that I get pissed. "What's the point of caring about what others think, when it's the ones closest to you that really matter."

I smile at my sister, this causes her to sigh then smile at me. "You spend way too much time at that antique shop." We both walk to the front of the school. "That's true but I didn't get that saying from mrs. Chan. I got it from Rick at the homeless shelter." Artemis smiled as we walked to the gate.

Just as we were about to leave school grounds, everyone fell to the ground, even Artemis. "What the fuck!? Artemis?" I kneel down to her side, shaking her shoulder. "Artemis wake up!! Come on this isn't funny!"

I look around and see all of the other kids on the ground. "Well well, looks like your abilities have no effect on this one Simon." 'That voice! I never wanted to hear his voice ever again.'

I look up and see vandal savage and Simon. The only reason I know them is because they tried to kill me and my mother once. "What do you want savage!?" He kneeled down to my level, "I want you Sierra, I need your power."

I spit in his face, this pissed savage off so much that he punched me, almost immediately knocking me out. I try to stay awake but the pain is too much for me to handle. As my vision begins to fade, I see my sister waking up. 'Artemis find dad, let him know what's happened. Make sure mom is safe and be careful, I love you lots.'

That was the last message I telepathically sent to my sister before I lost consciousness.

I don't own young justice, only Sierra. Please comment if you like.