《 17 》

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER SEVENTEEN• ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

For the past nine months Taehyung has been nothing but loving and caring. He has shown how much he loves you by making sure you receive the perfect amount of hugs and kisses every day.

Taehyung beamed with euphoria. This was the first time he was experiencing your pregnancy since he had to miss out on the twins.

Speaking of, the twins were ecstatic. They would see your belly and smile and giggle. They couldn't wait to meet their future little sister or brother.

Taehyung and you had decided to keep the gender a secret until the birth. At first, Taehyung hated the idea, the anticipation swallowing him whole, but you finally convinced him.

Not much has changed throughout the months other than your belly size. Oh, and Taehyung's hair. He had decided to go back to a more natural color—black. It was a real war of hormone.

When you saw him with his new hair your sex drive went off the charts. So, even if you were only four months in, you and Taehyung went to the doctor to ask if it was fine to have sex during the pregnancy. You and Taehyung were embarrassed, but it wasn't really his fault for looking so fine in black hair or your fault for pregnancy hormones and being horny.

All it took was the doctor saying sex while pregnant was considered safe and that "Your baby is fully protected by the amniotic sac." to get home and start having sex.

You felt a bit self-conscious at first, your belly being in display and all, but Taehyung made you feel like the most beautiful pregnant woman ever. But as your belly got bigger sex became uncomfortable and Taehyung totally understood.

• • • •

The feeling of lips kissing your belly woke you up. You open your eyes and look down at a happy Taehyung.

"Good morning, baby." Taehyung whispers, his eyes sparkling with adoration.

"Good morning." You rub your eyes to get a clearer view.

Taehyung helps you stand up and you both walk into the restroom to do your morning routines.

"Are you hungry? Do you need anything? Are you feeling fine?" Taehyung interrogates after rinsing his mouth.

"Tae I'm good." You laugh at his nervous state.

"I'm just scared." Taehyung pouts. "This baby is popping out any day now and I want everything to be perfect."