~A Bad Dream~

"We don't need Italia anymore!" Germany sneered and laughed with Japan.
" we do we even bother with that weakling anymore" Japan as always with his serious face said.

Italy could not believe his ears as he walked around in the field seeing this site lay before him. He shook his head vailently with tears slipping out of his eyes.
————————————————————
Suddenly Italy burst up wide awake with sweat streaming off his back. He took shallow deep breaths realizing it was just only a dream. He could see lightning out his window, realizing there was a storm outside. Slipping his blanket off of himself, he burst out of his room wearing his pajamas, a white tank top with blue and red stripped shorts. He turned around the corner of the dark hallway in the middle of the night. Right as he was about to take a turn into Germany's room there was a loud thunderclap and out of fear he unnoticingly crashed into the metal chair that is usually In front of the room. He felt sharp searing pain on his leg as he fell into a thud on the ground. He didn't realize the chair was there, and his leg had brushed against the sharp metal corner of the chair leg. His leg was bleeding from a newly formed big sear from his kneecap down to his ankle, and he could not get up from the pain as he lay on the floor in a fetal position wrapping his arms around his legs. He broke down crying.

~~~~~Germany's POV ~~~~
I woke up hearing a loud thud, and then crying ensued . Is that Italy? What happened? I thought as I quickly got up from my bed and walked out of my room. I nearly stepped on something when I saw a small form crying on the ground.

Third POV
Germany saw that it was Italy and quickly picked him up onto his arms.
"What happened?!" Germany asked wide eyed at the crying Italy in his arms.

"-*sniff* I- I had a b-bad *sniff* dream about you and Japan not wanting to be my friends and hating me, so I quickly tried to run to your room to ask if that's true *sniff* and then there was t-thunder I didn't n-notice the chair and I scraped and fell."Germany started rubbing calming circles into the other ones back while holding him gently.

"Of course that is not true, you shouldn't get yourself worked up like that" As Germany said that he felt something wet on his arm that was holding Italy's legs.

"You are bleeding! We need to get you fixed!" Germany exclaimed when he saw the big gash.

" I-I d-didn't notice..... it hurts" Italy whimpered. Germany quickly rushed downstairs to the kitchen where the med kit was. He put Italy on the counter top and when he turned the light, he could see just how big the wound was. He started applying bandages to the wound to stops the blood flow.

" You are lucky it isn't that deep and you won't need stitches" Germany said. Germany then proceeded to take out the ointment from the cabinet. Italy started squirming out of Germany's hold and nearly fell of the countertop, but Germany caught him.

" no no no, the ointment will hurt and sting! I'm scared no!" Italy cried out. Germany sighed.

"Look ve really don't want for something to get infected, it vill be fine italia." Germany tried to coax the smaller one.Looking away from Germany's intense gaze, Italy gave in.

"Fine, but can you please blow on the wound when you apply the ointment? The sting will hurt less"

*sighs* "fine" Germany replies, amused at Italy's commotion.
Germany applied the ointment and started blowing there.

"Doitsu! I-I- it still hurts...... blow faster please!" Teary eyed Italy cried out. Germany blew faster, while putting more ointment.

" ve, it hurts less now...."

"Dis much ointment should be fine, there it's done, does anything else hurt?" Germany asked while bandaging it up.

"No, grazzie doitsu" Italy smiled through his closed eyes at Germany. Germany felt his face heating up, so he looked away.

"Let's get you some rest", Germany picked up Italy from the counter bridal style and Italy wove his hands around Germany's neck for support.

He went Into Italy's room, placed him gently on the bed and was about to leave when he felt a hand tugging his arm. Turning around, his eyebrows raised up in question.

"I'm to scared to fall asleep, what if I get another nightmare. Can you stay with me?" Italy pleaded with his eyes at Germany.

Germany could not do anything against Italy's pouty face, so he gingerly sat down next to him. Italy childishly took Germany's hand and started tossing it around from his one hand to his other, when suddenly a loud thunder clap was heard. Italy jumped out of fear and grappled on to Germany chest with his arms. He started shaking.

"Don vorry I am here, there there" Germany said as he grabbed and pulled Italy into his lap between his legs. Italy started shaking less as he put his head into the crook of Germany's head. He instantly fell asleep.

" looks like I can't move until Italia wakes up....." Germany sighed and hugged Italy harder, drifting of to sleep himself.......

——————————————————
A/n: hi! This was my first fanfic I have ever written, and Idk how it turned out. When I had the last bit to finish this story I became obsessed with the AmeCan ship, haha so it was hard to finish this one. Do people still read hetalia fanfics?
~Lika
——————————————————