Third Wheel

Pairing: Christoffer Schisctad x Reader

Words: 6.403

Fandom: SKAM

Characters: Reader, Christoffer Schistad, Noora Amalie Sætre, William Magnusson, Eva Kvilig Mohn, Sana Bakkoush, Vilde Hellerud Lien, Chris Berg

Genre: Oneshot

Warnings: A little of angst?

Requested: No

A/N: English is not my first language so feel free to correct any mistake and I would love to know what do you think about it.

"... and so I told her that's not how it works and..." Chris' story was interrupted by the arrive of Noora who threw herself at William to kiss him. You were just a couple of step behind her. Your eyes met Chris' and he rolled them while you gave him an apologetic smile. This scene wasn't new to the two of you; it happened every day, sometimes even multiple times. Since William and Noora got together, it was almost impossible to take them apart; they spent a lot of time together, mostly making out. You and Chris, being their best friends, were always the third wheel. You were both very happy for your best friends but sometimes it really got on your nerves. The good thing was that you got to spend a lot of time with Chris which, you soon discovered, wasn't so bad. He wasn't the fuckboy everyone knew, well not only, at least. He was a very smart guy and it was easy to talk to him. You were surprised when you found out how many things you two had in common.

Chris pulled a face to make you laugh and he almost succeeded. You snorted trying to keep yourself from laughing out loud but that wasn't enough since both Noora and William looked at you interrogatively. Chris averted his gaze pretending it wasn't his fault and you looked desperately for something to say when the bell rang signalling the end of the break and saving you. Noora and William kissed again and you greeted Chris who waved back with a little smile. Your stomach gave a strange squeeze and you cursed yourself for forgetting your snack at home. You and Noora left the boys to go to your next class.

You didn't notice but William was looking at Chris with an amused smile. When you and Noora entered the building, Chris finally turned to face William and noticed his expression. "What?" he asked and William only mimicked the way he had waved at you and he run away laughing when his friend started chasing him.

***

You and Noora had left Eva's house not long before and you were going home. On your way to Noora's house you passed by William's and your best friend looked at you with her best puppy eyes.

"No" you simply said, shaking your head.

"Please..."

"You can go to see him but I'm going home" you said firmly.

"But Chris will be there too" Noora knew what to say to convince you.

"And so what?"

"And you don't want him to be the third wheel, at least not alone" she replied with a knowing smile.

You rolled your eyes. "Fine! But if Chris is not here, I'm going home" you surrendered following her.

Chris was there, sat in front of the TV with the controller in his hands, a videogame paused on the screen and not really happy to see Noora. He was on the verge of taking his things and heading home when you took off your coat abandoning it on a chair before sitting on the sofa next to him.

"What were you playing?" you asked pointing at the big screen.

"Mortal Kombat, do you want to try?" he offered you the other controller which you gladly accepted.