QUEER EYE!

( && queer eye

( && queer eye..! )
❝... can you believe?❞

 can you believe?❞

( && summary..! )
❝... is it chill that you're in my head?❞

HANIA KHAN was a late addition to her family. Her family dubbed her as the 'miracle baby' as she was born when all her siblings were already quite late into their teens. Thus, she was loved & supported by her family to an extensive degree, even when she came out as a lesbian. While her siblings are already successful in life and have made a name for themselves, Hania is still struggling through the rollercoaster that is highschool.

Michelle 'MJ' Jones has had a crush on her since middle school, when she had practically skipped into the classroom on the first day and plopped right next to MJ with a hand extended out in a greeting. Even though MJ though the very social girl would break away from her once they started high school, they still managed to stay friends. Although, it was probably helped by the fact that they have almost all of the same clubs & classes, spending more time together than probably necessary.

However, Hania is still oblivious to her crush and has fabricated her own theory that MJ has a crush on Peter, a mutual friend of theirs. At the beginning of senior year, Hania decides to take matters into her own hands and help MJ with her 'crush' by offering to give her a makeover.

Now, MJ doesn't think she particularly needs a makeover, nor does she have a crush on Peter Parker. But, she does have a crush on Hania, and this 'makeover' would essentially give her extra time to spend with her crush.

So she says yes. You could say she's whipped.

or