Maki Minamoto

Name: Makiko Minamoto

Nickname: Maki

Age: 15

Gender: Female

Relatives: unnamed parents(deceased), Mieko(older sister), Sachie(aunt), and Aikido(uncle)

Occupation: Student

Appearance: *picture above*

Height: 5' 0"(152 cm)

Weight: (not telling)

Hobbies: sleeping, listening to music, smoking, skipping classes, writing, watching YouTube videos, chilling outside, and eating snacks

Personality: Maki used to be happy-go-lucky and funny as a child, but her personality became a drastic change when her parents died from an accident. After their death, her happy-go-lucky personality diminishes and she became distant and rebellious. She even tried to hide her pain with a calm smile on her face. She doesn't like people seeing her vulnerable side and hates being forced to do things that she doesn't want to do. However, when she is placed at the new manager of Too basketball team, she slowly finds herself warming up to them as well as coming out of her shell to her new friends and her crush, Aomine. She can be stubborn when it comes to people teasing her about her crush on Aomine and she'll deny it every time.

Crush: Aomine(secretly)

Likes: her deceased parents, her older sister, her aunt, her uncle, Kpop, Markiplier, Pewdiepie, Billie Eilish, Panic of the Disco, Evanescence, writing, naps, and snacks

Dislikes: Douchebags, fake bitches, people triggering her temper, school, waking up early, cops, not being listened, raisins, spicy foods, skimpy clothes, showing her vulnerable side to other people, being emotionally weak, being teased about her crush on Aomine, and being forced to do things that she doesn't want to do

Bio: Maki grew up in a loving family where she's full of smiles and laughter until her life changes when her parents died in a car accident. She and her older sister end up living with their aunt and uncle, but their death has affected her greatly including her family dynamics and her school life. Maki starts skipping classes and causes trouble in school. She even starts smoking to escape her pain, but that made it even worst. Her family is fed up with her rebellious behavior and school principal decides to placed Maki as the new manager of Too Academy's basketball team; much to her dismay, but will she ever find love and happiness here?