Chapter 1: A Kingdom's Heir

"The queen is in labour. Get the horses, we have to get Ms. Paul. She is our only chance." One of the guard said.

"Ms. Paul? You mean the crazy seer?" Another soldier asked.

Ms. Paul was said to be a seer but she was also a well know doctor. Inspite of her craziness and wierd talks, she was a gifted doctor.

"Yes. Now don't waste time." The guard hurried them.

Hours passed and the queen's cries increased. She wanted to see her husband but The king was making alliance with other Kingdom, afterall he was a king with responsibilities.

The summer air changed into a chilly cold one. The night was unusual.Ms. Paul hurried as fast as she could to the castle. Hopefully it was not to late. The queen tried to push the baby out while the Kingdom prayed for their new heir.The baby was delivered successfully. He had a unique aura around him which was frightening. He had pale blonde hair with ash coloured dark eyes. His cherry lips never let out a single sound of cry. He never smiled or showed any reaction. His deadly eyes roamed the room and then locked with Ms. Paul.

"Oh god" Ms. Paul breathed.

"What is it?" One of the maid asked.

Oh no! No! I can't tell them. She thought.

"No-nothing." Ms. Paul croaked out.

"Doctor, the queen!" Another nurse called out sounding panicked.

Queen Arabelle was coughing out blood.

"Let... me... see... my son." The queen requested. Her voice slipping away.

The maid held the out for her but the queen couldn't hold him, as her hand was losing its strength.

"Lucian Johnathan Salazar. My b-baby." As she said her last words her body went lifeless.

Ms. Paul checked for any sign of life on the queen but found none.

" Rest in peace Queen Arabelle." She said kissing her index and middle finger together and placing on her heart.

.
.
.
.
.

It's just a peep. Keep waiting

Alex