Chapter one

"CRASH" Reaona heard as she hit her annoying alarm clock off the bedside table.

It was already 6:30am her usual time to start getting ready for work ,she rolled over on her back as she remembered that her guest was still asleep and by guest I meant her extremely hot male stripper who she brought home last night with her for her sexual pleasures and oh how great that pleasure went.

Instead of getting out of bed she lay there for several minutes staring at her sex partner's six pack and thinking of how wonderfully stunning he looked as he laid there wearing only his boxers.

After a few minutes of admiring the fast asleep gentleman who slept soundly in her bed she suddenly snapped back to the fact that she still has a store to attend to and how she wished she could called in sick and continue where she left off from last night, but too bad she was the owner so there was no calling in sick.

After getting out of bed she stood infront of her mirror and stare at her hair wondering what she should do to it. After all that twisting, turning and bouncing it was a complete mess.

She grimaced as she remembered that she paid fifteen thousands two days ago to do her hair and it was now a mess.

She went to the bathroom to have a shower which took her half an hour .

After her bath, she returned to her bedroom as her sex mate was getting dress to leave. She slightly licked her lips in a freaky way as she thought of how extremely large he was filling her up entirely last night.

"Good morning," he said with a slight smirk on his face as he caught her exploring every inch of his body with her eyes. A wide smile stretched across her face. She didn't even bother answering him. All she wanted to do was push him down on the bed and rip his clothes off. After all he is a stripper, so that must have been a regular thing for him.

Remembering he was just a one night stand and not her boyfriend she went to get dress in her closet. After a few minutes in the closet , she heard the door open and shut which means he had left. "Finally," she said as a sight fell from her lips.

A few minutes later after searching for something to wear, she finally made a decision.She took out a black tight fitting dress that gave a fine view of the top of her brest but left the rest to the imagination which was paired with matching black heels.

She got dressed and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked fine the only thing was left was to comb her hair but by a few strokes of brushing it down. She was beautiful.

She took about five minutes admiring her self turning from side to side and with that big ass of hers in that tight dress, she was absolutely breath taking.

"That bitch didn't know what he had until he lost it to some cheap hoe," she said as she pick up her shinny purse . "Talk about some fake fucking friend, " she mumbled while grabbing her dark glass as she head out of the house.

As soon as she was out of the house, she went into her car and by car I meant her silver 2019 Mark X. She really loved her car so much that even as much as a scratch went on it she'd go crazy.

A few minutes of driving was all it took her to reach at her store, the one and only RB's fashion and boutique store. As she parked her car in the parking lot, she stepped out realising that her store was already open which means, Caeleb was there already.

Caeleb is her best friend and also her personal assistant. Not only is Caeleb fond of fashion but he is also gay, which means he had nothing to do with women but he just couldn't resists Reaona's curvy hips not to mention that fat ass of hers.

****

#LIKE #COMMENT #SHARE