Prologue: The Note

Greetings, Noble Magi!  As you begin your initiation into one of the many schoolings of Magick, it is my duty, to prepare and register you all.  Firstly, we must determine your heritage; that is, where exactly and who exactly you come from; be that nomadic Muskariai (Moose-car-e-A, Humans), the Illustrious Djinn (De-Gin, Spirit-Folk), or the newly emergent Demestros (Amphibians).  Maybe you come from a more exotic lineage or from a far corner of Kroona, maybe you don't know your bloodline.  But your past is only the beginning of your registration; what next will be the determination of your college of Magick: A List can be provided, and necessary information can be given to each college.

As we begin I should probably mention to you the ways of Magick, to enlighten you above the concept of the layman: for you see, Magick was given life not long after the ascendancy of the Iltar, the Ancient Empire, which preceded all we know today by thousands of years.  They were the first wise-men and alchemists who, through tireless studies, unlocked Magick.  Magick is a manipulation of our reality, an understanding of how our universe works, and a latent treasure that rests in all living beings, at least to a degree.

As a member of the Ordo Odyssea, it is my occupation and lifetime passion to guide the next generation of "Wanderers" on their journey to become the acolytes of the orders, institutions and colleges of Magick, so I must then explain how you must become one: your journey begins where it all began: Genesis of Kroona's understanding of Magick; the land of the Iltar, Iltarune.  For this you will board a Skyshell, or any other Eso-Ship and travel to the plane of Kroona Prima.  You will find me, or if I have passed, my apprentice, waiting for you in the town of Ilmater.  He will explain all you need to know there.

Travel safely

~ Ordo Odyssea Agent Kleo