Σ>―(chapter V)♡→

🌕🌃🔭🌃🌑

°The one with
the new
pattern

                           David dobrik snatched the phone away from lily's hand as they sat in table on the corner of chipotle. "stop instagraming and eat your food" he said

Lily gaped and looked at her phone now resting at the dobrik boy's hand "what's that for?" she asked confused, david answer with a shrug then shove his burrito into his mouth.

To be honest, david didn't really know why he did that. It's not like it bothered him before, usually he just let's lily use her phone while they're having lunch or something. Maybe it has something to do with reading the comment colby brock has left on lily post and the fans' reply to it. But david would never admit that, not even to himself.

"easy there, are you trying to choke yourself or something" lily laughed seeing the dobrik boy in front of her devouring his chicken burrito.  "ha ha" david replied with bits of chicken hanging from his mouth as he swallowed his food.

  The alvares girl shook her head then rolled her eyes as a bright smile followed after, a manerism she often does when she's in the company of the dobrik boy and something the said dobrik boy lately finds 'adorable' or 'endearing' but again, he would not admit that to anyone.

It was silent after they've finished their meal until david cleared his throat and opened a new topic "so our birthday's coming up" he said excitedly, drumming on the table a bit.

When david found out that lily's birthday was the day right after his, the pair was quite ecstatic and excited. With the dobrik boy already thinking of ideas on how they can make the celebration of their birthdays memorable and amazing for the both of them, he hasn't shut up talking about it.

Giving their friends an idea for a surprise party for the two.

"Oh yeah, i completely forgot about that" lily chuckled, scratching the back of her neck. The 21 year old vlogger looked at her with mouth open "how could you forget, your birthday is right after mine which is like insanely cool, lil"

"it is. sorry i've just never been big on celebrating my birthday. But i will celebrate yours!" she spoke towards the dobrik boy. "we'll celebrate each others, deal?" david proposed, kind of upset that lily wasn't that excited for her birthday.

The alvares girl smiled at him and continued to eat, occasionally picking on her salad and removing the mushrooms and onions on her plate then transferring it to david's.

At first david looked at the girl weirdly because of her habit but lily just defended herself by making a speech on how much she despises mushrooms and onions and would never eat them and as time passes by david just sort of got used to lily's habit of removing certain food on her plate then putting it on his.

This then soon turned into a pattern with the two whenever they're eating together.

When natalie noticed the action she honestly found it kind of cute which she then told to jason and the others who also found the pattern adorable.

"still can't believe we're turning 22" Lily said feeling weird with the thought of adulting.

David laughed at the sight of lily's scrunched up nose and furrowed brows "It's not that bad" he shrugged.