Σ>―(chapter VI)♡→

🌕🌌🔭🌃🌑

°The one with
the smoke
bombs.

                      As lily and david entered the guys's house they were greeted by zane who was smirking at them "ahh there's my favorite duo"

Lily just looked at him weirdly as david pulled him aside along with lily and scotty and then pulled out his camera.

"so guys, zane is gonna film a q and a with scotty and todd and while they're filming i'm gonna throw this smoke bomb at them that lily and i bought earlier" he said snickering at the camera. Lily looked at him laughing then shakes her head "you're such a 9 year old"

As zane and scotty went to the other room to start filming with todd, lily and david headed outside to get ready with their scheme.

David handed lily his camera to film him sneaking near the window and you can faintly hear lily's laughter behind the camera. As the pair ducked under the window david quickly took the camera from lily's hand then gave her the smoke bomb for her to pull the pin on it.

The alvares girl struggled a bit but then managed to pull it then quickly handed the bomb to david whom opened the window and threw it to the three vloggers filming a q and a video.

"surprise motherfuckers!"

Lily continued to laugh as david filmed a screaming todd trying to jump out the window. "You fucking bitch" todd said pushing david.

As the sound of the smoke alarm echoed through the house david went inside to film scotty and zane as lily checked the coughing todd "You okay?" she laughed

Todd chuckled then shook his head "yeah. your best friend's a fucking psychopath"

The alvares girl rolled her eyes. "Don't blame me, he's your friend too" she chuckled then ushered todd inside the house.

As they both entered the house lily wasn't surprised to see purple smoke clouding almost the entire house as scotty tried to blow it away by using a teddy bear as a fan.

"I knew something was up when zane asked that question" toddy said recollecting himself as they all laughed and david momentarily stopped filming upon seeing the alvares girl coughing from all the smoke.

"Okay, let's get you outside for a while" the dobrik boy said pushing lily out the room through the sliding doors.

The three boys soon followed as they all passed time outside, talking to each other about whatever topic may rise, that included jason and trisha's temporary break up and all the post break up videos uploaded on youtube while they waited for the smoke to go away.

Whilst talking to each other zane, toddy and scotty can't help but notice how david kept checking on the alvares girl asking if she was okay from all the smoke and how david kept his hand on the lily's back rubbing it gently all the while they talked to each other.

The three vloggers glanced at each other from time to time as if asking the other if they notice something too without actually saying any words. And by the looks of it, they do but decided to not say anything in the mean time.

Once it started to get dark out they all decided to head back inside and thankfully all the smoke has vanished from inside the house.

Todd, scotty and zane went to todd's room to finish their interrupted q and a video and left the pair in the living room.

"Oh wait i have to film an outro" david said   checking the footages in his camera.  "Do you wanna be in it?" he asked the alvares girl whom answered with a grin "hell yeah i got an idea"

David stood up and startes recording his outro as lily sneakily grabbed the untouched smoke bomb on the table

"That's it for today's vlog, thank you for watching kevin, make sure you like and subscribe, tweet me at david dobrik. Guys, all my merch is going to be 30% off this week-" david said to the camera as he was interrupted by lily jumping into the view,

  trying to pull the pin from the smoke bomb " WHICH MEANS ITS TIME TO PARTY!" she said successfully pulling the pin as orange smoke started to cloud the house. David started laughing as he pointed the camera at lily "Lily no!"

lily sheepishly laughed swatting away the smoke and walked towards the camera in david's hand. "Buy his merch guysss" she said.

Now that's how you film an outro.

♡♡♡

Sort of a filler chapter slash
continuation of the previous one.
But now you can see more vlog squad
members are noticing the change in
lily and david's relationship. oh well.
What about you, what do you want
to see happen in this story?

don't forget to vote and comment.