1

This story may contain harsh language, sexual content or suicidal things.

Read at your own risk!

𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬
———————————

Lizzie woke to the sound of loud blaring music. "Damn those neighbors." She muttered. She got up and looked over to her alarm clock. 7:31 am

Well, at least they woke her unlike her stupid alarm clock. She got up, ready to go to school. She hopped into the shower and after that fluffed out her dirty blonde hair and washed her face.
She put her hair half up and left some down so she didn't look harsh.

She looked pretty decent after adding some makeup. She got on her bike and went to school.

Finn wasn't a good student. He'd always skip classes and never go from outside the schools bright blue bleachers.

He especially hated when someone would go inside the bleachers other than the people who'd been there since forever. This was one of those days.

Lizzie stumbled into the Cafeteria to go over to her friend, Mandy.

"Liz!" She greeted her. "Hey Mandy." Lizzie said yawning. "Are you tired? You better not be, we have a party tonight." She said while playing with her hair.

Mandy was popular unlike Lizzie. Lizzie wasn't even close. Mandy was also gorgeous. She had dusty auburn hair and green eyes. Nothing Lizzie possessed.
She had bright blue eyes and regular gold blonde hair.

Mandy snapped her fingers at her.

"Hello?" She drew out the o.

"Hm?" Lizzie asked. Mandy groaned. "Liz, you're great but if you want to be somebody around here-"
"Maybe I don't wanna be." She snapped.

Mandy looked at her with evil eyes.

She took her finger and twirled Lizzie's hair. "You should really get a makeover or something. It'd make you a lot prettier." She smirked.

Lizzie's eyes filled with tears.

"What?" Is all she could gasp out.

"Are you deaf too? I said-"
"No! I heard you. But why would you say that? I thought we were friends." She shoved Mandy's hand away from her.

"Whatever, Lizzie. Get a new friend." Mandy shoved her away and walked off.

Lizzie couldn't believe how humiliated she was. Mandy was her best friend from second grade, to now a Junior in Highschool and now just simply she wasn't. How evil could she be?

Lizzie ran off into the gym despite the snickers of people she passed by.

She found the bright blue bleachers and decided to hide from everybody.

She went beneath them and sat down back against the wall, head cradled in her arms. That is, until she heard footsteps to the right of her.

She slowly looked up, a little frightened.

It was a boy.

He had dark curly hair and brown eyes. Rather lanky and tall. He seemed upset.

"What-" Finn stopped himself because he saw the look on her face. She was crying.

She was a girl with natural blonde wavy hair, bright blue eyes and she was all tucked together crying.

"What's wrong?" He asked. Not that he cared or anything.