《 18 》

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
• sᴜɴ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER EIGHTEEN• sᴜɴ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

You lay back on the bed as you take in deep breaths along with Taehyung.

"Do you need anything, baby?" He keeps asking.

"Yes, Taehyung! I need this baby to get out now!" You shout at him.

Taehyung completely understood though. Your contractions were now two minutes apart and you were dilated six centimeters, four away from going into birth.

"We're here!" You hear Namjoon's voice by the door.

All the boys enter along with Taehyung's parents and your twins.

"Where's my mom?" You question.

"She's still at the airport, honey. She said she'll be here as fast as she can." Jiwoo answers.

"God this hurts!" You groan.

"Mommy? Are you okay?" Taesung asks as he walks over to the bed.

"I'm fine, baby." You squish his cheeks.

The nurse walks in and her eyes widen at the amount of people in the room.

"I'm sorry but at this time it's best if only the father and a parent is in the room."

Everyone nods.

"Come," Jimin takes a hold of the twins hands. "Let's give mommy some space."

"Jiwoo," You call out. "Can you stay with us until my mom gets here?"

"Of course love." She smiles warmly.

• • • •

"She's at seven centimeters." The doctor announces. "We need to start the delivery soon. We're going to prepare everything and get her ready and we'll call you in when it's time. For now just wait with everyone in the waiting room."

"Okay," Taehyung nods. He looks down at you and smiles. "I'll see you in a little bit. I love you."

"And I love you." You respond and Taehyung leans down to kiss you.

Minutes have passed and the doctor still hadn't come out to announce anything. Taehyung kept asking about it, but the desk lady wouldn't answer his questions.