Chapter 1

I was on a bus with my bag. No one but a middle aged man was on the bus with me.  The bus slowed down and came to a stop. I picked up my bag and made my way off of the bus, the man stayed on. I made my long walk to my house. After walking for a good five minutes, I made my way towards the door of my house. The house was a two story house, the house had short grass, and roses around the skirt of the house. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to open the door. After waiting for a few minutes, the door was opened by my mom, she had black hair, bright red eyes, and was kind of a short woman. My mother's eyes widened as she laid her eyes on me. I was pulled into a bear hug. I felt like my soul was being squeezed out of my body.
    "Oh honey! How have you been?" She pulled away from the hug and let me into the house. I was very happy to be back home.
    "I've been fine. Is dad at work right now?" When I said this my mother closed the door and lead me to the living room.
    "You know how your father is aways working when he can." We sat down. Time passed as we talked about everything that had been going on and things that happened. My mom made a comment about how long my hair had gotten and how the color of my hair was now red. My hair had been black like mom's but I thought red would look nice, so I had dyed it that color.
    My mother and I talked about how I had gotten a job at UA high school as a teacher assistant to class 2-A. Mom had told me that my brother had gotten into UA last year.
    After me and my mom talked, I lefted the house to go to UA, because the teacher that I was going to help wanted me to come and meet the students in the class.
                             ***
    It felt nice to be back here. It had been a while, i moved towards the 2-A classroom. I stopped in front of the door that said 2-A, I looked at the door. I had forgotten how big the doors were. I still don't know why they have such large classroom doors. It's not like they have Titans at the school. I knocked on the door. I heard the people in the classroom quiet down. I heard,
    "Come in," I slid the door open. I didn't even look at the students, I walked straight to the podium in the front of the room. I saw the teacher on the ground in a yellow sleeping bag. I couldn't believe he still had that. I had given it to him as a joke. Since he was always sleeping when he wasn't teaching.
    "Good afternoon, Aiza, I see you still have that sleeping bag," The man that I was talking to was Aizawa. He was a man that slept a lot, but was a pro hero somehow. I liked to call him Aiza, though he had always gotten mad when I did.
    "So what? It's better then the floor. Get to meeting the students," Aizawa zipped up his sleeping bag and went back to sleep. I turned to face the students in the classroom. I let my eyes look at everyone and stopped my eyes on someone familiar. I smile.
    "Eijiro its nice to see what you did with your hair. Did you copy me?" I winked at him. Why didn't mom say my brother was in this class? Oh well. Eijiro said,
    "I didn't copy you, or at least I didn't try to," Everyone in the class looked back and forth between me and my brother. Before anyone could say anything I started to talk
    "I will be a teacher assistant for Aizawa Sensi from now on. My name is Chigau Kirishima, but you may call me Chigau, as my brother is in this class, and I don't want us to get mixed up. Any questions?" A boy with purple balls of hair raised his hand while drooling.
    "Yes, with the purple hair."
    "I am Mineta. Are you Kirishima's older sister?" I looked over to my brother giving me his goofball smile.
    "No. We're twins. I'm the younger one," A boy with a mess of green hair asked a question.
    "Whats your quirk?" As he asked, he pulled out a notebook, which I thought was strange. I looked to my brother he gave me a look saying that he would explain the notebook later.
    "My quirks name is Self-Alteration. I can Alter the physical appearance of my body," When I said that, everyone had wide eyes. I smirked.
    "It's not really a good quirk but everything has its loop holes," After I pointed this out, everyone had a confused look on their faces. A girl with brown hair asked,
    "If your Kirishima's younger twin, then how are you teaching?" I sighed
    "I have already finished school and I wanted to try my hand at teaching. Why not? I have nothing better to do anyway," At this point the bell had rung and it was time for their next class. I woke up Aizawa and we left the classroom. As we walked to the teacher's office I saw a really tall man walking to 2-A. My eyes went wide. It was All Might!
  I waved him over. He walked over, but right before he reached me, he coughed blood. He quickly wiped it away. I bounced as I saw him. He had been a huge help with figuring out how to use my quirk, he had given me special lessons before he was a teacher, because he was one of the few who seemed to be able to understand what my quirk really did. Everyone else has just thought it was a useless transformation quirk, but All Might saw something more, and helped me fiqure out that it was a lot more useful than everyone thought!
  "All Might! I thought you had retired!" He shook his head and laughed.
  "No, there is someone here I need to keep an eye on, the next Symbol of Peace. He has gone through some crazy stuff by now, but I don't have time to talk about it right now. I have a class to teach! I'll tell you after!" He started walking back to the class.
  "I'm sure you saw him, he has green hair and carries a note book with him!" And with that, he entered the classroom.
  "Can you tell me more about the students? I would like to know who I'm working with," Aziwa nodded, and continued to the teachers office.
                                ***
    He had folders on the table, and looked through them until he came across the one he was looking for. He handed it to me. I opened it, and saw that the boy with the green hair was staring back at me.
    "We might as well start with him. This is Izuki Midoriya, he has inherited All Might's quirk 'One For All' an-"
    "WHAT? One For All!”
    “Yes, he gave it to him a year ago. He needed a heir for his quirk, and he saw something in that boy,” He said in a bored tone.
   “He looks like he is a good heir. Midoriya looks confident,” He turned the paper. A boy with blond hair was in the picture.    
   “This is Katsuki Bakugou. All I can say about him is that he is a hot head, but he has a good heart. His quirk is Explosion. Explosion allows Katsuki to excrete sweat similar to nitroglycerin from his palms and ignite it at will to create various explosions.”
   “His quirk fits his personality.” Aizawa took the file and gave me another. As I looked at the file I saw a boy with red and white split down the middle, and heterochromia eyes. He had a burn mark on his left eye.
   “This is Shouto Todoroki, he is a quiet child. His quirk is half hot half cold, his quirk is self-explanatory.” He turned the page and I saw a familiar face. It was my brother's face, and I smiled.
    "I know who this is!" I laughed, "Has he caused you any problems?" He looked surprised.
    "No, not at all actually, he has been incredibly hard working. He has been a huge motivater for the class. He is phenomenal at raising class morale," I took a look at his file. He had been working on an ultimate move call "Red Riot Unbreakable" since his first year. It had gotten to the point then that he could be hit by a truck and be fine. He also increased his time from 40 seconds to three minutes.
    "Wow, he really has made a gargantuan amount of progress. Did you know in his last year of middle school that all he could do was harden his hand? He could only do one hand at a time as well. I knew he was up to something when he locked himself in his room that summer. He would only come out to eat and go to the gym. I barely saw him," suddenly I felt a large hand on my shoulder. I spun around ready to attack when I saw his golden hair.
    "I had never known that Chigau, but you are right, he has made leaps and bounds of improvements. I am glad I could help. I was the one that had actually suggested that he focus on defense and charge,"
    "All Might!" I squealed. I jumped up for him to catch me, and he caught me in his powered up form.
    "Yes! I AM HERE! AN- ACK!" His deep velvet voice turned into coughs and blood, as his body returned to his natural form. I fell onto the floor. I jumped and up and held tissues to his mouth.
    "Oh my god! All Might I'm so sorry! I forgot that you had lost your power..." I dabbed at the blood, but he pushed my hand away.
    "I'm fine, don't worry about me. We need to fill you in." Aizawa waved his hand at him.
    "I already told her about the main people that things more or less revolve around. So we can skip that. We should talk about today's hero training. I am thinking we let them loose on each other and say that only the one who wins gets to stay, and expell everyone else," I looked at him in shock, if someone got through their first year with him, he didn't expell them unless they became too aggressive and villain like. All Might shook his head.
    "Don't worry, he isn't serious. He wouldn't expell anyone now. For the hero training, we will spilt the class into two groups. We will have you and Aizawa go up against each group. Dont kill anyone now, we dont want any lawsuits do we?"
    "Oh god no." All might puts his giant hand on my petite shoulder.
    "Dont overwhelm them. Give them a chance."
    "Of course not only am I showing my skills, I am assessing theirs'." All Might nodded aprovingly. I looked over to see Aizawa passed out in his seat.