PERFECT CHEMISTRY

THIS BOOK!!! Omg if you have not read this book get yourself a copy and read it right now. (Not a Wattpad story)

Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles

My rating: 5/5

Good Reads Summary:

A fresh, urban twist on the classic tale of star-crossed lovers.

When Brittany Ellis walks into chemistry class on the first day of senior year, she has no clue that her carefully created 'perfect' life is about to unravel before her eyes. She's forced to be lab partners with Alex Fuentes, a gang member from the other side of town, and he is about to threaten everything she's worked so hard for: her flawless reputation, her relationship with her boyfriend, and the secret that her home life is anything but perfect.

Alex is a bad boy and he knows it. So when he makes a bet with his friends to lure Brittany into his life, he thinks nothing of it. But soon Alex realizes Brittany is a real person with real problems, and suddenly the bet he made in arrogance turns into something much more.

In a passionate story about looking beneath the surface, Simone Elkeles breaks through the stereotypes and barriers that threaten to keep Brittany and Alex apart.

My Summary Trying not to spoil it as much as I can:

Alex is a gang member from the wrong side of the tracks. Brittany is little miss perfect with the perfect quarter back boyfriend. Alex is low key smart and they're put together on a chemistry project. They're both walking stereotypes but their home lives prove how different and similar they actually are and that they are often misjudged.

Alex Fuentes was my first crush on a book character lol.