(1) / Boy In The Bubble / (1)

Eijiro Kirishima.

"Get up you brat!"

Eijiro Kirishima shivered as his father constantly yelled at him. (that escalated quickly)
He seriously didn't know what he had done to get a beating as a greeting. (Rhyme?! :0)

Eijiro hesitantly stood up, his father looking down at him.
"Disgusting." His father quietly said, his face inches apart from Eijiro's.

Eijiro felt the need to cry, and his father could tell.
Eijiro's father raised his hand and slapped Eijiro's face, which allowed his tears to finally pour down his red cheeks.

His father growled and pointed down the hall of their small house. "Go to your room," he growled, whispering, "you disgrace."

Eijiro practically sped to his room, slamming his door as soon as he reached his destination.

"Why?" He asked himself quietly, locking the door as his knees felt weak.

He pushed himself to walk to his bed, and curled up under his blankets.

With his watery eyes, he looked at his slightly cracked phone.

"DAD!" He screamed as his phone had dropped as he tackled his father.

He landed on the soft grass, and followed his dad's gaze to the car that just hit his mother.

Eijiro shuddered. She didn't die, thankfully.

But she did get mad at him for not saving her.

"Mom! Please, I told you that I couldn't save you! You were too far away and dad would've got hit too!"

His mother pushed him against the wall. "This is all your fault."

He grabbed his phone and checked the time.

8:53

He stayed quiet for a few minutes and then looked at the date his letter would be delivered.

What letter?

If you don't know, Eijiro had seen that one of the best schools, UA, had given students a chance to apply there. Of course he wanted to go nearly immediately! Most of pro heroes had studied there, and he was trying to get in.

He saw the date had conveniently been tomorrow.

Eijiro put down his phone as it turned off on its own. He then turned on his back and looked up at his ceiling.

Tomorrow's a big day.

He slowly closed his eyes and let sleep take him.

A/N:
I hope whoever read this thought it was an okay first chapter. Sorry if some of the things didn't make much sense, I'm not the best at this lol. Even though a lot of people usually skip this part, I'm still going to put this here. :)) Alllssoo,, I post everyday, and a little more later at Friday because it's weekend time. I'll see y'all in the next chapter, byeee!

Word Count: 439