The Ring

Morgan woke up the next morning, we rubbed his eyes and headed to Valerie's room, he noticed her bed empty, "Valerie?" His protective side kicked in and he ran and got his gun, he put his gun down and took a deep breath when he saw Amber sitting on the couch with Valerie in her arms.

"Hey baby, I didn't know you were home." She smiled "I didn't want to wake you." I nodded and kissed her forehead, I got ready and went to work, we worked on a missing persons case, but I couldn't keep my mind if my new babygirl, "Morgan?" Spencer broke me out of my trance

"Yeah?" He smiled "your thinking about her, aren't you?" I nodded, hotch looked up "we told you...you could have taken a couple days off to stay with her," I shook my head "I'm fine."

Three days later

We finally got back from our trip on the case, I drove straight home, I got home and Amber was watching tv with Valerie close to her in her arms, I smiled "hey baby." She turned to me and shushed me.

I walked over and sat with her, she kissed me on the cheek, "I missed you."  I smiled "I missed you too." We sat on the couch and watched tv for a while, Amber had put Valerie to bed.

"I love you Morgan." She whispered to me, I kissed her head "I love you too, babygirl." She smiled at the nickname as she laid her head on my chest, she soon fell asleep.

I stayed up thinking about Blaine, I was worried that he was going to get to Valerie or Amber, then another thought overcame this one, I thought about Amber, i wanted to marry her, we already had one kid, now I wanted to get married, but I want to be with her more.

I made my mind up, I was going to propose to Amber, I thought about how my job might get in the way, me being gone all the time wouldn't have helped.
———-

I woke up in the morning to Valerie crying, I laid Ambers head on a pillow and got up, I cradled Valerie until she stopped crying, I walked into the living room as Amber was waking up, my phone rang and I handed Valerie to Amber,

"Hello?" I answered, "hi Morgan." Blaine's voice rang through the phone, I walked outside on the porch "what the hell do you want?" I growled, he laughed "I want what I've wanted for a while....revenge.....I want you to suffer." I closed my eyes "you come near my family and I'll tear you to pieces." I hung up and walked back inside.

"Who was it?" Amber asked, "hotch." I lied, she didn't notice "oh, do you have to go to work?" She said with a sad tone. I shook my head "he said I could take a week off." She smiled.

I grabbed my keys off the counter "I'm gonna go to the store we're low on baby food." She nodded and I head for the car, I jump in and drive off, I was heading for the jewelry store, I was going to propose, it was the perfect time, she was so happy,

I got to the store and looked for hours, I finally found the right ring, it was rose gold with a big diamond in the middle,

 it was close to a thousand dollars, I walked back out and went to the store, I picked up a couple things that we needed and went to the BAU

I walked in with the ring in my pocket, I walked into a room with the group "hey guys." They all turned and looked at me, "what are you doing here, your taking a week off." Hotch said.

I nodded "I'm not here to work, I need to show you something." I pulled out the ring box and opened it, they all gasped, jj, Emily, and Penelope all ran up and hugged me "finally." Garcia said with a smile.

I nodded and smiled "I was guessing it's the perfect time." They all nodded, "I'll see you all later." I waved and left. I hid the ring when I got back home, me and Amber were in the kitchen trying to make dinner, we were laughing and playing around while making a mess of the kitchen

It was moments like this that made me want to spend the rest of my life with her.