Mashley-Breathe Easy

Ashley's POV

The stars glimmer through the sky. Wishes are flying high, and love is wandering through the air. I close my eyes for a drift second and breathe in the love air, the smell of cologne intoxicates my lungs and lifts me into the air, sparking something incredible inside me.

Eyes still shut, I feel someone climb on top of me. His thumb gently brushes against my cheek and I can feel my smile peek out. I open my eyes to stare into his caramel brown eyes staring at me, sparkling they were. He smiles back and slowly plants a kiss on my lips. The rush of the kiss became so intimate. So relaxing. I felt numb, free. The love we shared circled around us in some barrier that no one could break. To deep, to amazing. To powerful.

He lets go and comes up to smile at me. I smile back and reach for his hand and hold it to my heart. He smiles and kisses my hands. He sits up and scans his eyes up and down my torso.

"Ready to go home?" I giggle.

"But Mitch, its so relaxing out here. So calm, so beautiful. I could stay here all night." He holds my hands and looks up into the sparkling night sky and shuts his eyes. Breathing in the wonderful scent souring through the air.

"I know, me too. But its getting cold." I laugh and sit up.

"Its not cold." I wrap my arms around him. "This is how we stay warm." He giggles and kisses my forehead.

"Ash." I look up at him.

"I know. We can go." He smiles and kisses me one last time, this one is more passionate. We pull back and look at each other and smile.

"I will always love you. Forever." He hugs me tight.

"And I will forever love you. Always." I wink at him and he giggles. We stand up and retrieve our blanket and walk hand in hand back to Mitch's car.