Reservation

After two days of staying home with Amber and Valerie I decided to propose that afternoon, Amber was playing with Valerie while I was on the phone making a dinner reservation.

When I got off the phone I walked over to Amber and Valerie "you got a dress?" Amber tilted her head and nodded, I smiled "we're going out to eat tonight, I got Emily to babysit Valerie.

Amber jumped up and wrapped her arms around me "I love you."

Behavior analysis unit

They were at their desks working on a case, Emily walked in "I get to babysit little Morgan tonight." She hummed, Garcia's mouth hung open "what?!.....I disagree, I should be taking care of little Morgan." She joked.

Morgan walked in, they all hugged him, he sat them down at the table "I need a favor." They all nodded "I need you to all come over to my house tonight, I will give you the key, me and Amber will be at dinner. When we come back you'll all be there, and that's when I'll propose to her."

They all smile, Emily nods "we'll be there." Garcia had an unforgettable smile across her face "I love this idea." Morgan got us and waved as he left.
————

When I got home I got dressed when I walked out of our room I saw Amber standing in the kitchen, she had on black heels and a cherry red velvet dress, I smirked as I pulled her to me.

"Your looking good tonight babygirl." She smiled and kissed my cheek, the doorbell rang and I ran over and opened it, as the door swung open I saw Emily standing in front of me with a smile on her face, and I saw Jj holding Henry right behind her.

"Come in." I groaned with a smile, they both walked in, as soon as Emily saw Valerie she ran over and picked her up "on my—what a beautiful girl." She hummed as she rocked Valerie in her arms.

"Emily decided to bring me so Valerie could meet Henry, and your gonna have to deal with Garcia, cause she's mad, she wanted to take care of this baby." She said with a smile, I nodded "I'll deal with it."  I hummed as me and Amber walked to the car.

Me and Amber jumped in the car and rode to a fancy restaurant, we got there just in Time for our reservation.

We sat down and ate and talked, I couldn't keep my eyes off her, she was my whole life, my phone buzzed and I looked at it under the table

Everyone is here, we're in place, ready when you are-Emily

God, you sound like your on a mission- Derek

😂- Emily

I put my phone up and talked with Amber for a while.

Amber POV

Tonight was perfect, me and Derek finally got out of He house, we haven't had a night like this in forever, it made me forget about all the bad in the world, Derek was my life, and I'm glad that he stayed with me through the hard times.

"You ready?" I looked up "yeah," Derek walked out with me behind him, he was hurrying, he was being impatient.

"You ok?" I asked, he turned to me with a smile spread across his face "couldn't be better." I giggled at him, I knew that this night was far from over.