Chapter 1: Visit to Borginia

(The year is 2012. Shi is 20 years old. He is currently getting out of his car at a fresh crime scene, ready to meet another Interpol agent he is assigned to work with. He is nervous, because this is only his second case after getting into Interpol.)

     Shi's point of view: Oh god, am I nervous. It's my second case in Interpol, and I have to work with another more experienced agent. His name is Akbey Hicks. I asked the officers back in Zheng Fa about him, and they, with their gossip-oriented minds, started telling me a load of gossip. According to them, Akbey is some prodigy who became an Interpol agent at the age of 18, a record. Apparently, he has lightning-fast reflexes, and is super smart, and had never gotten any lower than a 100% in school. Oh god, I so don't want to work with this selfish brat. Oh gosh, I better go in. Hmm, a movie theater. This has gotta be interesting. Well, I was told that Akbey would be waiting at the door for me. Luckily, only the police are allowed in now, so the crowds are low. But the police tape won't stop the press from coming through. You see, when you're an Interpol agent, it's almost guaranteed that the press will be waiting for you. 

     I take a deep breath, close my eyes, and open the door. "YOU'RE A PRODIGY! OFFER COMMENTARY ON THE CURRENT SITUATION!" "GO AWAY! YOU ALL SUCK! STOP TRAMPLING ME!" Uhm... what's exactly happening? I stand off to the side, and before I know it, I'm on the ground, reporters running on top of me, for the door. When they all leave, I'm just so shocked I lay on the ground for a good 30 seconds. Then, the guy that was fighting them all off walks in my direction. I gaze at his childish face, his blond hair a bit too overgrown for my liking. I don't know how he fought off all the reporters, considering how small he is. Wait... is this Akbey? 

Note: Yes, I know, this was a very short first chapter. I hope to upload longer chapters in the future, but I thought that that was a good place to end it. Also, I will try to consult my sister soon so we can get cover art sometime in  June. Also, this is from the past, and I made up my own story for Akbey because he doesn't have one in the game. One more also, Akbey is described as looking childish because he is supposed to look like the concept drawings. Let me know, how do you feel about me adding a completely unpopular character into my fanfic? I'm sorry, I just love underrated characters lol! Well, until next time, peace out households!