Chapter 1

He is the one I want. No, sorry, let me rephrase this. I need him. I don't
understand why him of all men, I've dealt with men so out of my league and got rid of them like a cold. I've gotten multi-millionaires, sweethearts, and the hunkiest studs trying to get under my skirt but I chose a cross-dressing, mute prince. Worst of all, he's like a drug, but I don't need any intervention. I don't want to lose him, even if he's not mine. That's why I need to make him mine.
We dated once, I was hard on the little guy... Then again, I like to play rough
with all my men. I dated him after Tom had left me and I had slept around for a little while. We met up at the bar in Jimsonweed, The Dizzy Rabbit which is owned by a lonely man in his 30's, for a first date. I go there often just to pick up guys. But again, Princey is different. Paco Diaz is the one I'd stick around for.
I sat at the bar in my favorite red dress at the age of 28, slowly sipping my
martini. He was late, but I'd later learn this was normal for him. A few drunks would call to me as I waited and I'd just brush it off or leave a remark for them to think about for the rest of the night. I'd order another drink and minutes would pass by, just waiting. Why I stayed, beats me, but I knew this was the start of a long journey.
Finally, he came in, wearing a light blue dress, heels, and that beautiful crown
of his. He was happy to see me. He took a little while to get onto the barstool, which gave me a reason to pick him up. Just the touch of his skin to mine made goosebumps flow throughout my entire body. I smiled and helped him up. I ordered him a drink and looked into his bright, happy eyes.
"Well hello, pretty boy. I was worried you were going to bail on me."
I told him, to which he laughed and shook his head. He was cute, his petite, little body and his huge eyes.
"You don't talk much, huh? That's alright, I find it cute."
I said and began going off, flirting with him through the whole night. We talked until about 3 a.m. and soon, we left, going back to my place. We made out on the couch, I remember how sweet his lips were. I never wanted to part mine from his. I heaved, pulling apart from him while red in the face.
"You might not talk but you're one hell of a kisser." I said, smiling wide, "I like you, Princey. I like you a lot." I whispered to him. He giggled and nodded. He kissed me again and this was the start of something great... For me, at least. His love felt so amazing. I want it back. I need him back. Soon, Ducky, my maid came in and glanced at the two of us, smiling sweetly.
"Do you guys need anything?" she asked, raising an eyebrow at our tangled limbs and red faces.
"No, thank you darling, we're quite alright." I said with a grin. As she began to walk off, I looked to the sweet boy sitting on my chest. He smirked softly, his eyes gleaming with happiness. I could feel his aura and the contentment fuming off of it. Suddenly, he slid off of me and stood up, patting off his dress. I sat up, confused and slightly upset. He walked off into another room and I stood up.
"Are you okay?!" I asked, my voice getting a little loud. I followed him, although he was quite fast.
He came out of my bathroom with a small, square device in his hand. He pressed a button and a song began to play out of the device. He placed it on the coffee table and began dancing like mad with the biggest grin on his face. I felt my stomach lurch but for once, it was a good thing. He turned it up, grabbed my hand and began to dance with me. In that moment, I felt like I could do anything. After he rested his head on my shoulder, I looked into his eyes closely and smiled wide.
"Let's make this permanent, darling. Be my boyfriend?" I asked. He nodded and cuddled up to me. We didn't sleep at all that night and we didn't at all regret it.