Poilet

You had woken to the sound of the annoying sound of your alarm clock. Finally September the first, usually, you can't wait to see your best friends hermoine Granger and ruby but this year you were only going to see hermoine because Ruby was changing schools to a school in France. Hermoine had told you about her friends Harry and Ron so that you could hang out with them when she's with them or not around but you  said it would be fine and that you are completely fine.

"dont bump into the platform" your mum says trying to anoy you in a fun way.

"I'm in third year at hogwarts I've done it a thousand times you know'' you say jokingly

You walk straight into the wall so excited but little did you know that this year will be so different!

As you enter the train draco and his '' friends" were  in front of you and checking you out. "when did Y/N get so hot" you here malfoy whisper to blaise one thing you can't stand is guys doing  .... well guys things like that! You walked straight up to malfoy and said "well if you think I'm that hot maybe you should ask me out not looking at me and whispering on how you want to smash this." you were so mad you and loud that you  had gotten a lot of attention. That's when you saw Harry looking straight at you. When he released that you saw him he went red and turned around as quick as he can!

You didn't want this much attention on your first day back. And when did Harry start  blushing when he saw you? How could the chosen one fall in love with a ravenclaw like you? Why is everything so different?

"hey is this compartment empty" you wondred who it'll be this time very annoyed and angry and that's when you see....

I know this chapter is really short but if I get good reads I'll continue. I'm kind of trying to develop a plot.... Fanfiction is new to me usually I write originals! Add me on Instagram @ravenclawgirl_books 😉