Prodologe

Lily sat up in her bed, sighing heavily. She looked over at Evie's bed, but her sister was now sitting on the window seal.
"Sis?" Lily stood and walked over, she was only 8 years old while Evie was 6 years old. Evie looked up at her "Y-yeah?" She asked quietly. "What are you doing up still?" Lily asked, sitting next to her. "Can't sleep" Evie sighed "What about you, sissy?" Sol sighed "Can't sleep either...How about I tell you a story?" Evie smiled
"Story time!" Evie exclaimed quietly and Lily picked her up and sat down on her bed, holding her sister close.
L:"What story do you want to hear?"
E:"The one about the princess who ran away from her castle and met that guy who helped her become a strong warrior"
L:"Oh, The Warrior of Trigeon...Let me think"
Lily smiled "There once was a girl named Evelyn, she was a princess and she grew up within the walls of her castle as she was scared of the big wide world. But, when she was 16 her mother warned her of the forest where terrifying creatures lived in the shadows and told her to never ever go there. When Evelyn turned 18, she was going to be married to a man she hated and he only wanted her for her money-"
E:"But why would she marry him?"
L:"She was forced to by her mother and father, it was an arranged marriage"
E:"Oh okay, Continue please"
Lily nodded "She refused to marry such a disgusting man and ran away that very night, she ran into the woods afraid and alone when she met a man. He was tall and handsome, he told her 'Follow everywhere I go, top of the mountains or valley lows, Give you everything you've been dreaming of´ So she followed him and he took her to his home, she slowly fell in love with him as he helped her become strong. She soon became a strong warrior, but something horrible happened at her old home in her kingdom and...." Lily trailed off as she realized Evie was asleep, she smiled and laid her down on her bed before going back to her own.
"Goodnight, my Nightflower" She whispers as she lays down and falls asleep.