Prologue

I know I'm crazy for starting a second story when I didn't even finish the first  buttt I really wanted to share this story with you guys since I had this idea in my notebook for a month. I actually wrote out all the dialogue for this story this time so yeah. Enjoy!

 October 2009

There he was at last. A tiny boy with big dreams making his way to New York City to achieve it. Even the most absurd dreams can come true in New York. At least, that's what he thought. 

The fire alarm went off as the smoke of the toaster covered the air of the loft. Coughing, he picked up a broom, using the end of it to turn off the fire alarm on the ceiling; as he was too short to do it himself. He ran around the counter and unplugged the smoking toaster. He took out the now burnt toast, placing it on a glass plate. He hissed as his fingers burned from the heat. He ran his hands under cold water and wiped them on a rag. Glancing at the clock, he ran around his loft, opening windows around the living area. He grabbed his cold coffee and stuck on some shoes on his feet. He cursed as he closed his loft door, locking it behind. The man was late to his first day of work as an editor-in-chief. 

~*~

"Where's Mr.-"

"I'm here! I'm here! I'm here!" the man burst through the glass doors and ran to his seat. He dropped all of his files and folders on the clear table. He could feel his co-workers staring at him. He huffed and looked up at them. He cleared his voice and fixed his suit and tie. 

"Shall we get stared Mr.Tompson?"

"It's Tomlinson. Louis Tomlinson." 

+++

Sooo what did you guys think? I like it. Idk.