Flavor isn't the only thing youre getting tonight

Guy hurried to a local Arkansas grocery store to get a can of bEaNs when he felt a slight vibration coming from his left pocket. He pulled out his pink vibrator and threw it on the sidewalk to get to his phone that was ringing. "Hello?" He said unsure of who the caller was. " yeah, uh it's Dave from BigBoyBeefery 'we kill em', you grill em' ' with your order of three cases of our BeefyBoy special." Guy rolled his eyes in annoyance and replied " It was supposed to be the BEEFYBOY SUPREME!" He hung up on Dave in frustration and headed into the market. "Hey guy." The cashier said from behind the counter while guy reached for a cart. "Hey Tyrone" he responded still angry from the earlier encounter, pushing his cart towards the only thing keeping him from winning the chili competition . "My name is Steve" the cashier said but was too late for guy was already in the bean isle. When reached the bean isle he saw only one can of beans left on the shelf but so did a blonde haired stranger on the other side of the isle. With determination, Guy darted as fast as he could and so did the handsome stranger who was ultimately slowed down by the weight and sound of his ass cheeks clapping in the wind that was somehow in the grocery store isle. Guy reached the last can of baked beans first and dropped it in his cart while smirking. Only then did he look up at the stranger's beautiful face and noticed a mustard stain on the side of his mouth. He quickly licked his thumb and scooped the mustard off the strangers lip. With full eye contact he put his thumb in his mouth and sensually sucked it off. "Damn" said the stranger in a heavy British accent. Suddenly snapped out of his gaze he blew the stranger a kiss and whipped his head around and walked to the cashier's register. "Wait! Let me get your number!" The stranger yelled but the slap of his ass cheeks too loud for guy to hear his cries and too slow to get to him in time before he left. " curse me! I'm like too dumby thicc and the clap of my ass checks are creating sound waves too big for him to hear me!" The stranger walked back to the bean isle in shame, determined to find that gorgeous stranger with frosted tips again.