Day 1- Hot day

It was a late sunny day outside of the Circus baby pizza world, most kids left early to go to a pool place, eat or drink something cold to relieve their dry throats.
So on this sunny day, a certain blue haired ballerina was found laying on the floor with her haired down,tired and panting cause of the intense heat coming from outside. The maintenance workers said that the ventilation system was broken and won't be fix until the next day.
So bad luck for her cause F.freddy and F.foxy are hogging the electric fan on the office while ballora was left on her gallery feeling very tried after a birthday party on the morning. She doesn't know where Circus baby went tho, she just disappeared after they told her about the ventilation.

"Hello ballora!" A sudden cheery voice from behind her said that startled ballora up. When she turned to see the source of the voice she saw the cheery clown looking at her with a innocent and beautiful smile. "Oh.... Bonjour baby...you scared me .." ballora said quietly as she slowly straightened herself out. "Oh? I thought you could hear anything coming towards you" the clown said. "Well today is not my day.... it hot outside and I'm overheated to do anything....." " Siud.... i see now... mmmm" the clown had a thoughtful face for a moment before it brighten up.
"I know what to do to help!" Baby said happily as she sat down and remained silent which confused the ballerina. "Emmm ..why are you-" she then heard a noise coming from baby's stomach and then her stomach opened and a claw came out, holding two vanilla ice cream cones. Ballora was surprised, she had forgotten that baby had this specific ability in her design. "Here! A fresh and cold vanilla ice cream ready to enjoy!" Baby said while giving her one of the ice cream cones.
"! Well.... Merci bébé" ballora said as she grabbed the cone and licked it. The ice cream was delicious which brought a smile to the ballerina, this made baby happy that she succeeded in making ballora happy. "You're welcome ballora ^^ " baby proceeded to eat the ice cream and got some on her nose.
"Oh ... wait.. stand still baby" ballora said as she reached and wiped the bit of ice cream off baby's nose and then eats it. This makes baby blush really hard. "That was.... unexpectedly gleansach ..." baby said while blushing. "Awwww thanks...i could do this tho " ballora said as she leaned in and kissed her forehead making baby blush.
"-//w//- hehehe.. Tha mi gu math dèidheil ort ❤️" baby said sweetly as she leaned no her arm.
"Awwww....Je t'aime bébé 💜" ballora said wrapping her arm around her waist while they enjoy the ice cream.

———————————-
Hello everyone!! Do recently I have become baby x ballora trash so I started a OTP challenge and this is the first challenge so I hope you enjoy ballerina and baby cuteness!
Here's a drawing I made for this challenge!

———————————-Hello everyone!! Do recently I have become baby x ballora trash so I started a OTP challenge and this is the first challenge so I hope you enjoy ballerina and baby cuteness! Here's a drawing I made for this challenge!