fun

warnings; sexual//graphic !

-
after dragging frank out into the cold snow, you and carl sat down on the couch, out of breath .

no one was home at the time except you and carl . debbie was with derek, continuing to consider sharing custody of Franny. fiona had dropped off liam at school, and went to Veronica's house . lip had been working his usual shift . and ian was continuing his sentence in jail .

however, you and carl stayed to finish your chores you had been holding off for days now . you decided to raid the fridge, and grab you and carl a beer .

you had been the gallagher's next door neighbor for the past five years, and they had become instant family to you . you sadly had no siblings, for your mother had passed away 4 years ago, and your drug addicted dad treated you like shit .

the gallagher's definitely weren't angels, but they would do just fine :)

" what are we watching " you ask carl, causing him to glance in your direction . you then notice his green eyes shining back at you, ( the sun was hitting them ) .

your first time meeting carl was in the 8th grade . you were the only person who could punch him in the face without a fear of his reaction . ever since then, you had been exactly like brother and sister .

" uh- south park " he says .

" ahh, come onnn . you know how much that show pisses me off " you say as you sit down on the couch beside him .

you try to grab the remote from his grasp, but he quickly jerks it away from your reach .

" what the fuck carl, let me pick the god damn show " .

" ah, ah, ahhh- you'll have to catch me first "

you chase carl up the stairs, and pin him against the wall, but he manages to free himself . ( you guys play this childish game for the next 10 mins ) .

you finally have him trapped, pinned on his bed . the tension was so high at this point, but it escalated when you accidentally fell down on him . as you fell, you could feel that he was hard, ( which made you a little bit uncomfortable ) .

you stop acting like a child, and walk away to go fix the mess that you made while chasing him around the house .

" what's wrong? " he says, " why so quiet now? we were just having fun . "

you decided to play along, you knew that he wanted you.. and you felt like leading someone on for a change .

you throw the sock you were holding in the hamper, as you walk over to him .

" well, there's always other ways we can have fun.. " you say right into his ear .

you back up to see him shocked, but also intrigued .

you decide to head downstairs, leaving him feeling weak .

you sit on the couch and let out a sigh . it was so hard for you to keep your cool when his green eyes were staring right into yours .

you begin to change from your oversized graphic T-Shirt and jean shorts, into something more comfortable .

' ᴄʀᴇᴀᴋᴋᴋ ' you hear, as if a door was cracked open . but.. no one was there .

you decide to hurry up and put your clothes on.. but you turn back around to be greeted with carl, inches away from your face .

" leading people on isn't very nice y/n ", he says . he takes this moment to look at your half nude body .

you took this opportunity to grab him by his shirt, and kiss him . but you didn't let him sell you that easy; you kissed him while slightly grinding into his body.. making him want more as you backed away .

again..

you kissed him, but right before you backed away again.. you made sure to slowly bite his lip . you smile as it snaps back into its place .

now he's hooked .

you turn around to continue changing into your pajamas, when all of a sudden he spins you around to face him .

" what's the sense of putting something on, when you're just about to take it off " he says .

" wait, huh- " he interrupts you by grabbing your waist, smashing your lips and body into his .

he sneaks his hand into your panties, signaling you to jump . you begin to lose track of time, and end up naked, on carls bed .

you glanced at the clock in the corner of the room, and realized.. fionas shift had ended 10 minutes ago..

" carl.. "

he barely stops kissing your neck when he notices the look on your face . " what ? "

" we have to- "

fiona and liam arrive home .

" hey, y/n ! dinner is at 6 tonight, if you wanna ask your dad- "

...

" y/n ? carl ?? "

" oh- sHiT.. " carl says in his hot raspy voice .

you and carl begin to look for any clothes in sight . you realize your bra and T - Shirt is downstairs in the living room .

you throw on carl's nirvana T-Shirt and find your jean shorts on the side of the dresser . * thank god *

you both tremble down the stairs, hoping fiona doesn't notice the strange tension .

" hey y/n ! i was looking for you ! " " is that.. carls T-Shirt ? "

" uhh.. "

you notice carls backwards pants, and shirtless abs.. clumsy mess 😏 .

" ..did you ? " " oH mY gOd ! "

you and carl blush, and begin to get really anxious..

even though fiona had always felt like your mother.. you didn't want her to find out about your loss of virginity like this-

" how about you guys come get a snack, and i'll just.. hang out upstairsss- "

you and carl blush.. but soon resume your childish game of tag when carl tries to take the last popsicle .

-
sorry if this wasn't enjoyable for you :(  | but lmk if you want another remake !