1

(A/N~ Hi, there are some mistakes in this book sooo don't get upset but enjoy!)

Aurora pov
*6:30 am*

i woke up did my hair and makeup and i put my a cute outfit, of course i won't broke, my mom made good money but spent on bad things our apartment was crappy but better than nothing, i grab my bookbag and my phone.

me:Junie i'm gone!
J:don't fuvkin call me that, i'm ya fuvkin motha!!

i left, walking to my 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2 door, my dad left me his jeep before he left us. He couldn't deal with my mom shit so, he skip his Indian ass to another woman and left me..

J:Yooooo Auroraaaa!

i rolled my eyes seeing Jj tht bitch gets on my nerves!

J:Crazy that you ain't sniffing any coke today!

Her little friends died laughing, i pulled off, that bitch been picking with me since 1st grade and now we're sophomores, like dam her stupid ass.

-Pulls up to school-

kayla came up to me.

K:hey sissy pooh!
me:hey
K:dam ask when are u coming to live with us?!
me:when my mom is good to live on her own..
K:ok well ima catch u at lunch
me:ok!

she hug me and ran off, That's Kayla, she's literally the same age as me and we have the same dad, yea she's living the good life! i walk into Mr.Grette room Science! early in the dam morning! Chemistry at that! 😒

MrG:Goodmorning everyone grab ur Goggles and coats, please go sit at the lab

everyone grab their shit and i opened the door leading to the lab and everyone sat down, i sat in the far corner from everyone. Mr.Grette give out instructions and the door open and Ski & X came in our two popular everyone love soundcloud rappers, Jj was all in their face to get them to sit with her instead they came over to my table, i put my head down and started texting my dealer..

Me-Hey can u leave the stuff and i will come pick it up and leave the money?
Delivered 8:25am

me and my dealer never met face to face before, we always traded off somewhere.

Mr.G:Alright, start doing the experiment!

he sat at his desk and watched everyone.

S:hey what do we suppose to do
me:elephant toothpaste
X:what's that?
me:he talk about it all wee- nvm, i will just tell y'all what to do as i set everything up.

they agreed. i told them what to mix and all that other stuff and they did.

me:ight act like y'all know wha y'all doing mr G coming

i said as i wrote down everything we did. Ski was about to fuvk up so i smoothly help him and we pour the solution together and X acted like he was writing and it started shooting up foam stuff and as it fell heat steamed out.

Mr.G:YES!! THT LADY AND GENTLEMEN IS A PERFECT!!! ELEPHANT TOOTHPASTE!! YALL GET AN A+ AND EXTRA CREDIT!!!!

i smiled and Ski and X was dapping each other up.

S:shit from now on we're working with u
me:idc, gotta pay attention

the bell ranged, i grab my stuff and walk outta class and almost fell i look back seeing Jj laughing

J:stupid bitch

i kept walking and continued with my day.

-Getting home-

i walk into the living room seeing Junie. I walk down the wall going to my room and i took off my makeup and clothes and put on comfortable clothes, i could saw my room is the only clean and new looking shit in this piece of shit, the living room and kitchen was ok but my room looked like it belong in a different house literally!

Plug-Yea, just drop it off
7:25pm

i got up quick and jet out the house and was gone, i got to the spot looking for it.

?:Looking for this?

i turned around seeing X and my heart drop and he looked shock, i grab the stuff and left the money there and ran.

-Home-

I went in my room and quickly hit a line and passed out.