Chapter 1 Lovers

Noelle Subedar Pov: I'm at the beach and i see my brother with Gin my best friend and those walk past me and my brother doesn't even know that I'm a mermaid and i went in the water and my brother and Gin looked at me and went to the beach and stop at the water and i dive down and my brother and Gin saw that I'm a mermaid and Chuuya Nakahara is next to them and i came out of the water and i looked at the three and i said hi and the three looked at me and Chuuya Nakahara said Noelle why are you in the water for and i said for know reason and Chuuya said can you get out of the water and i said nope i can't do that and he said why not and i said well you might hate me for this but I'm a mermaid and he said yeah right and u showed him and he said you are a mermaid and i said bye bye and i dived down and the three followed me and they dive down and yes they can breath thank's to me for that and they won't get wet at all and i went to my kingdom and I'm inside my kingdom and the three are in my kingdom and they following me and my friend said hello my queen and the three are behind me and i said what are we doing and she said my queen we are having your crown ceremony today you are crown queen and i said thank's and she said your welcome my queen and she left and Chuuya Nakahara said so you are queen now and i said yes i am and i left and my clothes changed and the three are with me and my crown is on my head and they are happy for me and i left and they left and I'm out of the water and i changed back into my normal self with legs and i have blue dress back on and my shoes and my necklace and the three are behind me and we are in my house i took my crown off and i put it in my room and i went down the stairs and i said well I'm going to bed and I'm in my room and Chuuya Nakahara said oh no she ain't and he is in my room and he grabbed me and i looked at him and i said why did you grabbed me i have school tomorrow and i need sleep so i don't fall asleep in class and he was shocked that i have school tomorrow and he let go of me and i said you can come with me if you want and he has a smirk on his face and i said why the smirk for and he said well i want everyone to know that your mine and mine alone and i said you better not and he said yes i am and i try to get out of his grip and that did not help at all and he kissed my neck and i said stop and he left a mark on my neck and he pulled away from my neck and he let go of me and he caught me and he said you look cute with the mark on your neck and i said i love you and he said i love you two Noelle and he picked me up and he put me on my bed and his hand's are down and he kissed me and i kissed him back and we pulled away from the kiss and we became boyfriend and girlfriend and we love each other so much that we will stay with each other and i love him and he loves me  back and i kissed him and he kissed me back and someone took a picture of me and him and we pulled away from the kiss and i saw that it was my brother who took it and i said Naib I'm gonna kill you and i got up and i got off the bed and I'm chasing him and Chuuya saw me chasing my brother and he ran away from me and I'm in my room and i went to my bed and i sit down and it is night time and i saw that the moon is red and blue and it looks beautiful not as beautiful as Chuuya Nakahara.