That wish...

"So you wanna watch Jigsaw, this night at your house?" A.J Said, dribbling his basketball.  "Yea, but I can't cause my parents wouldn't let me!" I said, slamming my hand on the table. "Ow!"  A.J looked at me. "Then you could try sneaking yourself into watching it." You know, that's actually a pretty good idea...! "I'll try it..." I said, giving A.J a fistbump.

:=: TIMMY TURNER'S P.O.V // NIGHT TIME // :=:

I slipped into my bed turning on the T.V I wished for.  And but in the Jigsaw C.D, My fairy's Cosmo and Wanda appeared. "This rocks!," I said to them. "I'm gonna watch the most awesome horror movie ever!" I stood on my bed. "You know, Timmy, maybe watching a horror movie can give you nightmares...." Wanda said, concerned. "Yeah, It could give you nightmares of your horrid wife!" Cosmo said. Wanda gave him a slap on the back. "Ouch!" I turned on the movie, rolling my eyes. I watched all the traps. Stupid from Awesome and bloody. When the movie was over, I asked Cosmo and Wanda (and myself kind of.) "I wonder what it's like to be a horror game master..." Wanda started to sparkle. "Uh oh! I feel my bad wish sparkles coming on......"

"Cosmo and Wanda," I shouted. "I wish I was in a horror game movie like Jigsaw (And I was the trap maker!)". "Sport, don't you think-" Wanda couldn't finish her sentence. The wish had begun by Cosmo