chapter 1, getting the job

I woke up and jumped off the bed springing into action.

Today was the first day of my new job at the office being a guy's assistant.

I grabbed some panties and a bra and a pencil skirt and a light brown blouse.

I grabbed some heels and put it on my bed all layed out.

I tripped over my feet making my way to the bathroom.

I started up the shower stripped rook out my hair and hopped in not caring if it was cold or warm plus it would wake me up.

A couple minutes later

I finished shampoo and conditioning my hair so I brushed my hair an washed my body.

After that I shaved my legs and arms and the spot where there would be a mustache and beard.

But it isn't there...

I turned off the shower and placed the towel on the bathroom floor.

I stepped on it and dried off ringing out my hair.

After I was all dried I stepped out practically jumping into my out fit an spitting in my heels rushing downstairs.

"Hey baby" said my boyfriend Micheal.

"Hey Micheal but I need to go right now" I said panicking rushing around.

"Oh my gosh baby your 2 hours early!!" He screamed.

I stopped in my tracks and dropped my purse.

I sighed and day down.

"Sorry honey I just am nervous" I said quietly.

"Well it would give you time to do girly stuff" he said annoyance in his voice.

"I guess so" I mumbled.

I walked upstairs and put on some converse black leggings and a plain white t-shirt

I plopped on my vanity applying the face mask.

I sat on my bed and noticed I had two texts.

Hey-unknown

Umm who is this? -Zoe

This is your boss- unknown

Oh sorry I'm just paranoid-Zoe Mc Clure

It's fine be ready in a long time!!

K bye.

One hour later

I washed off the face masks and slipped back on my work clothes I put on foundation concealer highlighter and blush.

After I did that I put on a smokey eye adding a little wing and mascara.

I put in some shiny lip gloss.

I decided to kill time and pack my purse with my wallet that contained 150$ my phone charger, phone , ear buds, and my car keys.

I rushed down stairs and grabbed one of the donuts and the coffee cup.

I sat down and started to eat the donut while taking sips of my coffee.

"Hey honey" my boyfriend said walking out of his room.

"Hey" I said back.

"What's with the pissy mood?" He asked.

""I honestly don't know" I said holding up his phone to him from all the text messages.

"Who the fuck is Charlotte?" I asked.

"Baby baby" he said panicky.

"What" I asked annoyance in my voice.

"Let me explain" he said quietly.

"Then explain" I said angry.

"She is my assistant at the cafe that helps me and she's just texting on how much I love the fact that the color blue is the best" he said quickly.

"Then why does it say side hoe and also oopsies you forgot to put your passcode on!" I said smirking.

After reading all the texts tears pricked my eyes.

Hey sexy-assistant

Hey hottie -Micheal

Tell your girl that your stocked with costumers and you'll be back tomorrow-assistant

Sure by the way I'm gonna make you so wet-Micheal

Hey- assistant

What happened?-assistant

HELLO?!- assistant

I wanna smash again I'm bored-assistant.

I'm horny can I come over? Doesn't your girl get a new job today let me come over and we can bang tonight ;)-assistant

Come on don't be boring-assistant

BABY BABY- assistant

Come on I want you to fuck me daddy I want you to pleasure me -assistant

You know you want this!!-assistant

Meet me at the job ;) it will be more sexy if we do it in the back on the counter while you fuck me harshly baby ;) -assistant

Meet me in the bathrooms see you at 5 pm- assistant.

Ok let me just wait for my girl to go she came rushing down but had was 2 hours early what a disgusting pathetic bitch!!-Micheal

Cute but finally you respond and haha that disgusting and-assistant

Hey I'm here u?-assistant

Baby?-assistant

I'll see you soon I guess- assistant

Bye sexy beast xoxo ❤❤-assistant

"YOU LIED TO ME!!" I screamed at him.

"Baby calm down I'm sorry" he said quietly.

"NO DONT CALL ME BABY YOUR FUCKING SICK YOUR A DICK I WANT YOU OUT OF THIS HOUSE RIGHT NOW" I scream.

He raised his head and tried to speak but I shushed him putting my finger in front if his lips.

I blocked him on everything and got a new number.

After he went out I grabbed all his neatly folded clothes and ruined them ripping them cutting them tearing it apart and throwing it in 2 suit cases.

I threw it out.

"Thank you I'll find out your number soon!!" He yelled.

I flipped him off as I saw him walk out as she pulled up.

She looked at me with sad eyes and laughed at me.

I held up a finger to wait and went to my drawer I grabbed a gun and loaded it.

After I went out she shrugged after I told them to get out they got out and I shot all four tires blowing them out.

She gasped and scoffed.

"You wanna fight bitch?" She said loudly.

"Oh you wanna go?" I asked.

"Yeah but no gun" she said a bit quiet.

I smirked and threw it in my bed grabbing something sharp and putting it in my hidden pocket.

I grabbed the cigarettes and lighter lighting it and inhaling then blowing out.

Let's do this bitch.

Hey guys hope you like tjis!!

Hope her gets to work safely

Words: 1236