Prologue

Five years after the Hunter' Exam: April 2nd, 1:30 a.m.

Hisoka's Point of View:

I jolted up to the sound of my phone going off, giving a sigh of mild aggravation as my fuschia hair slowly falls around my closed eyes.

Whomever that is better have a damned good reason for waking me, or blood will be spilled.

My nen was seeping out, bloodlust wrapping around the room as I slowly sit up, analyzing the lit up device on the nightstand. Ever curious, I snatch it up, taking the bait that lulled me from slumber. Taking a look, I realize the text was from the raven haired Zoldyck I was familiar with- Illumi. A few coordinates, and a few simple words.

I found him.

The simple message gave me a bit of amusement, and unable to stop myself, I give a small chuckle. Shaking my head, I look up, debating.

I doubt it's him. He wouldn't be here of all places...

My thin fingers click on the screen, sending a quick response.

Prove it. Evidence?

Shock shook through me as an image came in reply. It was slightly grainy, blurred from movement, but it was time stamped for a minute ago. He may look a bit different, but those eyes were the same... and I knew without a doubt that he was here. It was obvious who the picture was of...

You're mine now, Gon. You won't escape me again.

Illumi's Point of View:

I watched as my target took a couple more steps, my head silently tilted.

He doesn't have nen right now. Thank god.... his senses are bad enough.

My musing is cut short when the boy stops. He had gotten two more slow steps, freezing in place. He seems slightly alarmed for a moment, before looking up the two story building I was perched on, meeting my gaze. My nen snaps on reflex, shock and bloodlust slamming and vibrating my hair up.

What the fuck? I know damn well my zetsu did not let out...

I watch as he bolts off, hitting a speed that brings him to a near blur.

For a lack of nen, he's fast.

I hurriedly update hisoka, looking thoughtful. I don't hesitate to follow, weaving between buildings.

Loosing you is not an option. I am not giving up the opportunity to get Hisoka away from myself, and more importantly, KILLUA. It's not acceptable.

Gon's Point of View:

I ran quickly, bobbing and weaving as I blurred past the people on the streets. With the state I was in, I didn't have a ghost of chance... not against a Zoldyck, especially Illumi.

The sooner I get away, the better.... especially if... fuck.... That's Hisoka's nen...

I took a hard left, swerving to avoid the dark aura, malice seeping into the air around me. I knew I was like a deer around a hunting party. I was prey... and if I'm caught.... I'm dead.