Molly

A.N. I DONT OWN MOST CHARECTERS HERE. DEFINATLY NOT THE CHARECTERS FROM PJO/HOO OR OTHER BOOK SERIES/TV SHOWS

Molly Moon, looked up at the man who held her twin brother, Micky, captive and tied up with rope. She didn't know what the man wanted, however her attempts to use her newly aquainted talent and morph into him wasn't sucessful. She had recently returned to Britan from an adventure in South America, where she had perfected her morphing skills, but that's another story.

However, she couldn't give up, so she opened her big green eyes widely as possible and shot him her most hypnotic glare.

She could see the man slightly swaying like a drunk, but he resisted the hypnotism. Unbelievable. Hypnotism would work on anyone, even those with hypnotic talents. Sh herself  had once been hypnotised by her mother, Lucy Logan (before they realized they were mother and daughter).

"Foolish child." The man said, pulling the rope around Micky tightly, making him unconcious.

"You have no demigod powers. You're only a simple mortal descendant of Hypnos. No power to do anything whatsoever."

The man's arms suddenly sprouted wings, and he grew vicious talons, sharper then a Shlick Shlack knife.

Molly quivered in fear, the man was swooping down to attack her and he was clearly enjoying seeing her suffer.

"Yeah! Well she's not a demigod, but I am!" Said a foreign accent, Molly could tell It was probably American due to their trip to L.A., where she had met her father and freed him from the hypnotism he was placed under. A tall, muscular teenage boy jumped in front of her, holding a magnificent four foot sword then charged at the strange creature.

"I? Don't you mean we, Rodriguez! We might be in combat now, but back at camp, remind me to beat you up." Another teenager appeared. She was tall and muscular as well, but not as much as the boy. Her expression was fierce, and she had her hair was messy, held back with a camoflauge bandana.

Then, she pushed him over, and she rapidly stabbed the creature in the heart multiple times. Then, she diced up the head. This scene was much too violent for a twelve year old girl to be watching, but as a hypnotic adventurer, Molly had been through much worse then your average wealthy tween girl.

Micky had been tossed to the side amoungst all the destruction that the creature had caused, but he slightly was regaining consciousness.

"Thank you very much" Molly polietly addressed the teenagers, although she was terrified that the bandana girl would chop her up as well. She seemed like a very violent girl.

"All in the days work of being a demigod!" Said the boy who was called 'Rodriguez'. He then put his arm around the girl. "Right Clari?"

Clearly 'Clari' despised that name, because she punched him in his face.

Micky then sat up, trying to not hit any broken furniture parts.

"Erm. Who are you people?" Micky asked.

"Clarisse La Rue, drak-" Clarisse started, when the boy elbowed her in the side.

They turned down the hall, walking, as Clarisse yelled at the boy.

They were having a quiet argument, of which I only caught snippets of, but still enough to let me know they weren't from anywhere around England.

"I was given this title for a reason Chris! I should be allowed to share at least some of my many accomplishments." Was one of the snippets.

Micky and I both start looking suspiciously at them, when they do something even more suspicious. 'Chris,' the boy, opens a small container of some spakling potion, and poof! Before I could read their minds, they disappear Into thin air. But, I stil have unanswered questions.

Whats a demi codfish or whatever they were talking about?