My Brothers Best Friend

(you are in class 1-a you brother is Bakugo Kastuki you are Bakugo (y/n) but you go by (y/n) and your brothers best friend is Kirishima Eijiro.)
|(y/n)'s point of view|
" I am sorry Aziawa" I  was now mad because he was yelling at me for slacking in class. "(y/n) you need a someone to tutor you. I am going to trust you to find one but if you don't find someone in three days I will assign you someone!" Aziawa was right I do need help but all the kids I know would not help me cause I am werid and only had on friend but she was visiting America for 4 more days!
"(y/n) are you going to stay here all day I want to go home and sleep but your blocking the door!" Aziawa said not in front of me face " Sorry I was thinking of someone to I know who can tutor me!" I said now really wanting to leave and go home and eat, sleep, and watch YouTube. I moved out of the door way now leaving the school.
| Time skip brought to you by your lazy author |
"MOM, I am home" I said walking in my house setting down my back and placing my shoes next to the door. " Hello sweetie dinner is ready but have manners your brothers friend Kirishima is over for the day!" She said while winking at me. She always picks on me acting like I am into Kiri. Kiri lets me call him that since I have know him since we were like 6-7. He was only one year older than me but he sometimes it's like I am the oldest out of all three of us. I walked into the kitchen and sat down in front of the empty plate waiting for my mom to call the boys down from Bakugo's room. " Boys come down for dinner. Bakugo be nice your sisters is finally home!" "Ugh. Why should I be nice to someone I have to live with and see everyday plus she is anoying!?" Baugo sat down beside me giving me a evil look but I don't really mind cause I am use to it. " Where's is Kirishima?" Mom asked looking confused. " He is using the restroom, calm down mom!" I could now here someone coming down stairs. " Hello (y/n), long time no see!" He waved at me with his geeky smile showing his sharp shark like teeth. " Alright dig in!" Now we were all eating the amazing food my mother mad.
| Time skip to that night |
I was laying in bed when I heard a knock on my door. "(y/n) I am leaving just wanted to say goodbye!" I walked over any opened my door and hugged him "goodbye Kiri see ya later" he hugged me back his face turning a little pink which wasn't new. I waved goodbye before closing my door and put on my headphones and played music till I feel asleep.