1: Sins of My Past.

~

"Please, Naevia...Promise me that in high school, you won't get pregnant. I-I've seen it happen too many times...." My father croaked, his voice hoarse and raspy. Tears were sitting on the rims of his red puffy eyes as he continued, "If you get pregnant...I don't know what I'd do. The pain would be too much for me to bear..." He paused before he whispered, "I-I might just kill myself."

When my Father said those words, I didn't believe him. I found it silly for a Father to want to commit suicide just because his fourteen year old daughter got pregnant. I figured he was just saying that as a way to stop me from getting pregnant, but it did not work.

Summer of 2003. May 31st, to be exact. That was the day I lost my virginity to my boyfriend, Daniel Simmons. And although it was a very painful yet pleasurable night, I regret every moment of it.

I was desperate. Peer pressure got the best of me. From what I can remember, no student who attended Albany High School was a virgin. And if you were a virgin, you would just play it off as if you weren't one... But there was no use in doing that, because the students at Albany High School always had a way to find out whether you were a virgin or not. How? I don't know.

Long story short.... June 14, 2003, two weeks after having sex, I discovered that I was pregnant. Even before I took the pregnancy test, I already knew. It was obvious, I had seen all the signs.

I missed my period.

I always felt tired and sick.

I was throwing up.

I had mood swings.

I had cravings for very peculiar types of foods.

And last of all, Daniel would always complement me on how bigger my breast were getting.

Can it get anymore obvious than that?

But I was only fifteen years young, I wasn't ready to be a mother. And my parents were definitely not ready to be grandparents.

June 21, 2003. -- The day I told my parents the big news, or also known as, the worst day of my life. In most stories, parents always seem so ecstatic when they find out that they're daughter is pregnant, but that wasn't the case.

My Father kept his word. The night I told him I was pregnant, after he kicked me out of his house, he committed suicide.

In the middle of the night, he snuck out to an alley that was close by and shot himself in the head. I guess he was not kidding when told me a year before, "If you got pregnant... The pain would be too much for me to bear." Because the next morning, the police found his dead body. And it was all downhill from there.

My Mother went months without talking to me. She was disgusted with me, she even refused to call me her daughter. But as time went by, she softened up. Well, she did not actually forgive me, but she did learned to deal with the fact that in a few more months, I was going to have a child... But I couldn't deal with it.

I didn't want a baby. I wasn't ready for a baby. I was still a baby, myself. How can a baby take care of another baby?

Life for me was difficult. I had to drop out of High School, and Daniel struggled to find a good job. My Mother even refused to help us in our time of need, but I don't blame her, because this entire situation was my fault. If Daniel and I would had just waited a few more years...none of this would have happened.

But a few months into my pregnancy, I came to a final decision that I wanted to get an abortion. I felt as if that was my last option.

"Are you crazy?!" My Mother stood up from her chair and banged her fist against the table. I had just told her that I wanted to get an abortion, and she was beyond pissed. "It's not that poor baby's fault you're a whore. It's not that baby's fault you weren't responsible. It's not the baby's fault you can't keep your legs closed! So why do you want to kill it?"

"But Ma-"

"Shut up!" In an abrupt motion, she slapped me across the face. Her eyes were full of rage, she was serious about this. Except for the time I confessed about my accidental pregnancy, I have never seen my Mother so mad. Out of everyone in my family, she was the calmest. But even the kindest people have their limits. "Listen here," She leaned closer. "You're not getting no damn abortion. And when you have that child, there's no way in hell I'm gonna let you put it up for adoption. You're raising that damn child, whether you like it or not."

"Yes, Ma." I sighed in defeat, but I secretly had a plan. There was no way I was gonna raise that damn child. I snorted, I'm not giving up my entire life just to raise a fucking child. I said to myself.

I may have been a very stubborn -- and selfish -- teenager, but I was also very smart.

~

May 31st, 2007.

"MISSING THREE YEAR OLD CHILD"

"3 YEAR OLD, AMELIA FENTY GONE MISSING."

"AMELIA SIMMONS, DAUGHTER OF NAEVIA AND DANIEL SIMMONS, REPORTED MISSING."

For the past few weeks, that's all I've been hearing on the news channel and on the radio stations. And if you were to walk into Walmart, the first thing you would see is a long rack of magazines, Amelia's face plastered on the front with the words "MISSING CHILD" written across the page in bold yellow letters. This entire situation was everywhere.

I could not believe my plan actually worked, how could everyone be so stupid? Amelia, my three year old daughter, was not missing...she was dead. I killed her, and after burning all the evidence, I reported that she was missing. The police will never find out... Daniel will never find out... And My mother will never find out.

Call me what you want, but I don't care. After I gave birth to Amelia, my life turned into a living hell. As the days flew by, things just kept getting worse and worse. I couldn't take it. Like I said before, I wasn't ready for a child, I didn't even want the damn thing!

My Mother said I couldn't get an abortion or put the child up for adoption, so I murdered it. But does it matter? Daniel and I were poor and we had absolutely no food, I'm almost positive some where along the lines, Amelia would have died of starvation. So what's the big deal?

~

At the time, everything seemed so clever. No one found out that I was the one who murdered Amelia, and as time went on, the situation died down.

I truely believed that everything was okay, and that I'd be able to get my life back on track... But things only got worse.

Ever since that day, I haven't been able to have children. I'm now a rich, married, twenty five year old woman, but now that I'm actually ready for a child...I can't have one. It's almost like I'm cursed for the rest of my useless life.

I thought that everything was fine, but lord was I wrong. Because now...The sins of my past are back to haunt me.

~

Picture of Daniel to the side (He's the one on the left) >>>>

Update: I changed Marlon to Daniel. I want this to be like a Diggy Simmons story. So if you see the name Marlon in this chapter, that's Daniel. I had to go thru and switch the names, but I think I forgot some. :c