THE PARADISE

Two people one was a male and other was a female walked towards a white cubical shaped box, as they entered they could see a humongous glass box  in the center of the room with only a few people in there.

The two people were talking to each other and seemed to have a British accent even though they weren't British people.

The female said with a very satisfied tone, "Ed, I believe that these people are very happy and prospering in there."

To this the male known as Ed says, "Why not Sam 'THE VOID' practically provides the best environment and everything a man could possibly ask for."

"Hmm.. You are right Ed and the best part is that we can observe them through the glass from the outside but the people inside can only see vast land of greenery and the big blue sky. But even so the fact that the people from inside cannot exit 'THE VOID' unless an external force opens the way to exit the space."

"Don't worry Sam we will get to it if the experiment goes well"

As the pair was taking their leave they stopped to take a look at 'THE VOID' again when a mechanical voice startles them.

"Dr. Edward and Dr. Samantha Davidson you have been summoned by Dr. Hector Smith. He is very interested in your research about 'THE VOID'. "

As the pair followed the robot they entered a very oddly (Gothic) decorated room.

"Greetings to you Dr. Edward and Dr. Samantha Davidson. I have been fascinated by your project and wish to learn more about it."

A man with a big body structure and heavy voice entered the room from behind the bookshelf which was in the far end of the hall.

"Well thank you sir your kind words have flattered us but I..."

"Dr. Edward you clearly do not understand my motives do you?"

Dr. Hector spoke while cutting Dr. Edward's sentence.

"All the people in this world deserve to be a part of 'THE VOID', it is the perfect place for humans given the fact that the Earth is no longer sustainable for us."

"We appreciate your concern Dr. Hector but me and my husband believe that we would like to keep 'THE VOID' a secret for as long as possible, as it can by dangerous since we humans have a tendency of getting greedy and fighting for things we want. Thus causing a world wide war and destruction."

At this statement of Dr. Samantha, Dr. hector burst into laughter and said,

"How can it be dangerous it is just a big white cube with a glass cube in it's center which seems to have infinite space."

Edward and Samantha were furious at this statement and Edward decided to finally speak, 
"You are clearly underestimating my and my wife's study and assumption regarding the human mind and behavior, it is an insult to our research Dr. Hector Smith. Now if you'd be so kind we would like to take our leave."

When the pair came back to check 'THE VOID' after a week they saw war and suffering as everybody wanted to claim the land in 'THE VOID' for themselves. Samantha and Edward decide to remove all the people from 'THE VOID' and hide it so that no one can find it. But things just got worse as the news about 'THE VOID' spread like wild fire causing a war between humans and robots to find and claim 'THE VOID'.

Edward and Samantha soon found out that Dr. Hector was the one who caused all this commotion but apparently he was already killed. By this time it was extremely dangerous to live in this world and thus they decided to send their three year old daughter Aria Davidson in 'THE VOID'. They developed two programs. They put the first program of 'CREATION' in their daughter and the second was a program the 'CARETAKER' that looked after their daughter and had complete control over 'THE VOID'.