Contest : I am

#RiverdaleRainbow #WattRiverdale #RiverdalePride

This is my entry for the contest. I did prompt 1.

Word count: 1498 ( not including ^) 

"Where is Daddy?" Aria asked her mother. Hanna raised her eyebrows curious by her sister's question, she too wondered where her father had been for the past three days.

"He's in a better place now sweetie." Hanna's mother silently sobbed as she kissed Arias head. After the toddler  had ran away Hanna turned to her mother.

"I thought he was with F.P playing that game," Hanna asked confused to why her mother was crying.

"He was, honey, he was."

My eyes wander to Archie's as he places the game on the table.

Regret washes over me like the long slow waves on a shallow beach. Each wave is icy cold and sent shivers down my spine. "Why are we doing this exactly?" I ask, trying to wipe the sweat off my palms onto my jeans.

"Because it'll be fun, Hanna." Ronnie smiled taking her place next to her boyfriend.

I nod and mumble "right" underneath my breath as I tie back my mousy blonde hair.

"You don't have to play if you don't want to, Han." Betty smiled while Jug rubbed the back of my shoulder to calm me.

"No, I'll play." I smile weakly to the group. Kevin nodded and sat next to me while Archie sat opposite, next to Ronnie and Betty and Jug sat on either end of the table.

We all select our characters and my mind wanders to why I really asked them to come. My hand finds its way to my lips as I begin to nibble on my already chipped nails.

"Does anyone want a drink?" I ask, standing out of my chair. I look at Kevin pleading him to come with me. He raises his brows but then smiles and stands.

"Do you have orange juice?" Betty asked with a small smile, I nod and we disappear in my kitchen.

My heart pounds in my chest; my palms clammy as I pace back and forth between Kevin and the cupboards.

"Hannah, stop." Kev grabs me by the shoulders and forces me to face him. "Chill. You're going to be fine."

My breath transpired more jagged than expected. Kev gave me a little smile - I try to return the action. He opens the fridge: passing me the juice, he smiles.

Archie passes me the dice and I roll. The dice bounce along the table- my heart pounds in my chest. The dice stops on a five. I smile weakly and move my character from the start around the board: Juggy awarding me my first quest.

"Deadeye, you must prove yourself, show attraction to the one you desire most." Jug read from the card. My heart explodes. Kevin looks at me with sorry eyes.

"Who is he?" V asked.

"Ye Han, who are you going to kiss?" Archie asked. Everyone looks at me and I just get out of my seat.

"Guys, I don't wanna play anymore." I stutter tears filling my eyes.

"What's wrong Han? You don't have to kiss him just show him affection." Betty tells me as she rushes to my side. I shake my head and look at the others.

"There's something I have to tell you." I stutter. Everyone nods and Kev stands up and grabs my hand.

"It's ok Hanna. You can tell them." Kev smiles at me. I take a deep breath.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 10, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Riverdale Contestsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें